What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some arizona green tea.

Woke up on the wron side of the bed. I am sure a nice cup of coffee will fix that...

Seriously. Tappin'.

San Francisco Bay French Roast. My wife bought a box for our Keurig. I was skeptical at first but have to say its not bad.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Red Bull & vodka

Party time!!

10523250-B882-40BB-9F05-DBAE906C0DC7-11744-00000C5FB3E8A38E.jpg

Its time for Lime.

Titos and diet tonic (schwepps). Watching my figure.

Captain & Coke

Party time!!

10523250-B882-40BB-9F05-DBAE906C0DC7-11744-00000C5FB3E8A38E.jpg

Are you drinking lebron juice? Gross... having some Arizona Arnold Palmer. Delicious.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Are you drinking lebron juice? Gross... having some Arizona Arnold Palmer. Delicious.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I was just trying to fit in.. I'm up on Lake Erie in Cavs country.. The started playing that stupid sloopy osu song so I left the party to THP.

I was just trying to fit in.. I'm up on Lake Erie in Cavs country.. The started playing that stupid sloopy osu song so I left the party to THP.

That a boy. You don't need to listen to that crap. Haha.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Ice Cold BLL ....by the way.....curse you whoever started me drinking these things at the Morgan Cup...LOL

Is that stuff any good? I cant find it anywhere around here.

I like them. I can only find it in one place in my town, opposite side of town though.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Red Bull & vodka

That is my go to drink for sure! I had 10 in 90 minutes in wrigleyville after a Cubs game and couldnt sleep that night wonder why?!

Coffee time.

Coffee, finally a decent cup after a long weekend of awesome golf.

A little DD to start the morning, just wish they had a retail store front close.

Coffee #3

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Coffee number2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back