What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Prine and some Guy Clark

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sitting in line at Portillos, listening to some Reel Big Fish.

Rough day at work so far. Cranking up some angry metal for a little while.

Got my JT, Eminem, Outkast, and 5FDP radios on shuffle on Pandora. Getting thru monotonous tasks at work can only be accomplished with these tunes.

Trying to get a few things accomplished for a difficult client and I have had Linkin Park playing in my headphones all day..

CSNY .

Yes with Young , the best version.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Do tell. I love me some angry white boy music :guitar::rockon:

Do tell. I love me some angry white boy music :guitar::rockon:

Killswitch Engage, Gojira, Hatebreed are the last three to come up. More about the music than the lyrics for me.

Killswitch Engage, Gojira, Hatebreed are the last three to come up. More about the music than the lyrics for me.

I am a pretty big fan of KsE. Haven't really listened to the other two much.

And yeah I'm the same way. Growing up playing almost entirely instrumental music, I pay very little attention to lyrics in general.

CSNY .

Yes with Young , the best version.

Agreed. Totally.

I'm currently on a Dean Martin kick actually.

late 90's music for me today, Blink 182, Sum 41, Incubus, Lost Prophets, Revis, Foo Fighters. Everything I grew up listening to in middle school and high school.

late 90's music for me today, Blink 182, Sum 41, Incubus, Lost Prophets, Revis, Foo Fighters. Everything I grew up listening to in middle school and high school.
Hmm, I may jump on a similar bandwagon soon.

Listening to a little Casey Donahue band now.

What Are You Listening To?

I'm am on a Wu Tang Clan thing right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce Springsteen

I used to think this guy was so overrated but the more I listen to him the more I like it.

He has some bad songs, but some great ones to go with them. I don't listen to him enough, but I'm a big fan.

I used to think this guy was so overrated but the more I listen to him the more I like it.

The old albums are so freaking good, he's a hell of a storyteller and that's what I love. Plus, the E Street Band is really effing good.

The new stuff, I'm meh on. But I'd bet I listen to the entire The River album once a week.

The old albums are so freaking good, he's a hell of a storyteller and that's what I love. Plus, the E Street Band is really effing good.

The new stuff, I'm meh on. But I'd bet I listen to the entire The River album once a week.
I love max Weinberg.

Good call fellas .

2c547ef2becf82bd0b3c24eecf36d75f.jpg

Digable planet 'I'm cool like that'

Very true, just so many good songs to choose from. IMO it doesn't get much better than 'spirit in the night'... I could loop that song for hours.

Springsteen's Hammersmith Odeon '75 album may be one of the greatest live albums of all time. The version of "For You" on that album is one of my fave songs ever.

I've listened to 5 Ozzy Era Sabbath albums today. It's been a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back