What are you reading?

Just finished Code of Conduct by Brad Thor and about to start reading The Survivor by Kyle Mills. Still blows my mind that Vince Flynn (the original author of the Mitch Rapp series) is dead.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1984 George Orwell

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Currently reading the #Hamiltome

I m reading "The Big Miss" by Hank Haney.

517177ac1b8252efe2ae8e909af12d59.jpg

Great read, as are all of Feinstein's books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Lie Did I Tell? William Goldman's guide through the inner workings of Hollywood by the highly accomplished screenwriter of "The Princess Bride", "Misery", "Marathon Man," "Butch Cassidey and the Sundance Kid," "No Way To Treat a Lady," among others. Written with a great feel for the industry's absurdities and in a mildly self-effacing tone. Indispensable if the way movies get made is of high interest to you.

The Magnificent Ambersons.

Also just finished How to Play the World's Most Exclusive Golf Courses. There's no magic bullet, but was a great read.

Red Shirts - John Scalzi

One of the Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn

The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson. I am always amazed at the what those men had to go through on the beaches of Normandy.

Night by Elie Wiesel

Night by Elie Wiesel
It is a very short book and I finished it in a day. What a great book. So sad, so moving, so filled with lessons I hope history never forgets. My kids will read this one when they are a little bit older.

Just downloaded:
[h=3]"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change" by Stephen R. Covey[/h]

Currently reading "The Arm" by Jeff Passan. Fascinating look into the background of Tommy John surgery, and how baseball's pitching problem is getting worse instead of better.

067008e958c5253812c9e24bb9376f10.jpg

I read that 4 weeks ago and haven't looked back. Any smokers give it a read. I was recommended it by a friend of mine and was totally skeptical that reading or listening to a book would make you quit smoking. All I can now say is it works!!!!

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Mein Kampf

I love reading ibooks in my ipad, especially when traveling by plane.
I´ve gathered more than thirty ibooks in it by now - without adding more weight...
After Dan Brown´s "Inferno" I´m now at Ken Follet´s "Hornet Flight".

Re-reading Mario Puzzo's "The Godfather", still one of the best books I have ever read!!

Currently reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.. (Don't judge i'm 26 and grew up off the books.) :act-up:

Just finished "In the Garden of Beasts" by Erik Larson.

It's about a former college professor that moved to Berlin as the new US Ambassador to Germany in 1933, just as Hitler was rising in power. Really good look at the events that lead to Germany's downfall.

Also recommend, "Dead Wake", also by Larson, which is about the sinking of the Lusitania.

Currently reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.. (Don't judge i'm 26 and grew up off the books.) :act-up:

No judgement here man. I've read the entire series probably 4 times now.

I just finished reading NFL Confidential, which is basically the NFL version of Dirk Hayhurst's books. Decent read. Now I'm on The Swinger by Bamberger and Shipnuck. Picked it up for $1 at a library sale.

Just finished Clancy's Red Rabbit. I'm reading the Richest Man in Babylon now.

George Washington's Secret Six: The Spy Ring That Saved The American Revolution

Back