What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot one stroke better than yesterday but feel I left some shots out there today, went out in 43 and then got sloppy on the back with a 48. I putted much better today but am still missing too many in the 5-10 foot range.

36 on the front at my home course before the weather turned ugly. Very happy with it.

Had a very nice tournament round today. shot an 88 and got my hcp down to 17.8 ;) even whitnessed a HIO from the flight behind me.

Shot an 87 today, similar to my "better" scores lately but like yesterday, it wasn't a grind to shoot it. I had a lot of good shots, 4 GIR's and I managed to scramble on a few other holes and get up and down. I gave away a few shots due to my shaft issue and hitting mega fliers now and then so I lost a couple of balls flying wayyyyy past the green.

Still very happy with my game these last few days. 34 putts again as well.

Shot 82 today on my home course.
44 on the out-lap, that's +8.
38 on the in-lap, that's +2.

Happy with the 2nd 9, not quite as happy with the first 9..

My handicap dropped to 13.9 so that's nice. (38 stableford, was at 14.5)

Shot 82 today on my home course.
44 on the out-lap, that's +8.
38 on the in-lap, that's +2.

Happy with the 2nd 9, not quite as happy with the first 9..

My handicap dropped to 13.9 so that's nice. (38 stableford, was at 14.5)

Sounds like a nice round.

Managed to play 9 holes tonight.
1st - Par 4 - 1st tee shot went OB came off the hole with a Double Bogey 6.

2nd - Par 5 - Just off the green after my second shot, chipped close and tapped the putt in for a birdie 4.

3rd - Par 3 - Hit the green from the tee, just missed birdie putt which left a tap in for par.

4th - Par 4 - Land my approach shot into the greenside bunker, took three stabs to get out :( one putted for a Double Bogey 6.

5th - Par 4 - Drive went into the fairway bunker, bad second shot, chipped on and two putted for bogey 5.

6th - Par 5 - Onto the green in three two putted for Par.

7th - Par 4 - Sliced drive to start the hole which left my with a Hybrid out the rough. Managed to hit it to the edge of the green. Bad chip and two putted for a bogey 5.

8th - Par 3 - Hit the green from the tee but was quite far away from the hole. Three putted for a bogey 4.

9th - Par 5 - Decent drive, missed the green to the right on my third shot, chipped on and one putt for Par.

Quite pleased to finish 6 over after having two doubles in the first 4 holes. Although I didn't hit many GIR.

After a range and putting session to work on some things. Went and shot 18 on a new course.
Playing 6600 yards which is a little long for me.
Shot a personal best 46/47 for a 93.
I was focusing on setting up my second shots, and not trying to kill the ball.
Hopefully, I've learned something today!

Thanks for letting me watch, and pick your brains this weekend TPluff, Outlaw, and jdtox!

After a range and putting session to work on some things. Went and shot 18 on a new course.
Playing 6600 yards which is a little long for me.
Shot a personal best 46/47 for a 93.
I was focusing on setting up my second shots, and not trying to kill the ball.
Hopefully, I've learned something today!

Thanks for letting me watch, and pick your brains this weekend TPluff, Outlaw, and jdtox!

Congrats on your personal best. That's awesome.

Anybody that's played with me will NOT believe this, and I'm not even sure I do yet.....

Back 9, par 35. I shot a +6 for 41.

Good front, bad back. I left three birdies just short of the cup on the front for an easy 37 and hit lots of bad shots on the back for a tough 43, total 80.

Anybody that's played with me will NOT believe this, and I'm not even sure I do yet.....

Back 9, par 35. I shot a +6 for 41.

That is awesome. Congrats, man.

Shot a 73, but had a funny round. Played the hard holes well, but had brain farts on the easiest holes. Seriously, if I were to list the 5 easiest holes on my course, I was +4 on them. Rest of the holes pars except for a good flop shot to a tight pin over a deadly bunker up and down for birdie on a troublesome par 5.

96, PR. Could have been better. I played well for me but the waterlogged conditions affected at least 6 shots.

Shot 79. Four rounds in a row now in the 70's! I've never done that before. The swing is in a place now where I have no swing thoughts. It's just automatic. It's a ton of fun to be able to play golf and not have to be thinking about the swing. Just get the yardage, picture the shot and hit it.

I shot a 46 on front nine and 42 on back nine for an 88. First time I've broken 90 this year. Best part was this was the first time I have taken my 10 year old to play on the "big course". He loved it, especially when he had a legit par on a par 3. I have a feeling I won't be looking for a playing partner too often now :)

Shot a new PB today. 40/38 for a glorious 78!

Unfortunately the ball won't be on my mantle anytime soon as I lost it to the water on the 17th. Oh, what could have been...

42-38 = 80
Double and triple on front.
2 birds.

Course was absolutely phenomenal, looking forward to doing it again tomorrow.

Played the whites which was only 6200 but seemed a bit shorter even though the starter said it was at 6200.

Played a local course that was in BAD shape but was extremely easy.
Played par golf all through the front 9. Back 9 was a mixed bag with 2 bogeys, and eagle and a birdie. ended the day 1 under par.
Again, easy course, in bad shape. Still pretty pleased with the round though.

75(+3)1 under on the front, 4 over on the back. The best round I've had all year. I'm pretty sure it was because of the company I was with. Course was playing well, greens not as firery as I remember them, but they do roll nice and true.

75(+3)1 under on the front, 4 over on the back. The best round I've had all year. I'm pretty sure it was because of the company I was with. Course was playing well, greens not as firery as I remember them, but they do roll nice and true.

Awesome Dean! That's a great round and its great that its coming at the time it is. Keep it up!

Great round Dean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Five over par 77 (38+39). I only hit 5/14 fairways, but had 10 GIRs. Happy with the score given the heat, humidity & course conditions. Too many putts today. Going to spend some time on the putting green this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back