What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sturgeon Valley Golf and country club near St. Albert, Alberta.
Shot a 78 - 42 front and 36 back on a par 72. 30 putts in total. I felt like I played a lot worse and my driver hurt me again today.

81 is a great score at Fossil Creek! Played there a lot when we lived down there.

Thanks. It could have easily been 75 but then it wouldnt be golf right!!

Thanks Dude! 2 out of my last 4 rounds in the 70s. Haven't been above 85 since Murder Rock in Branson.

My hard work is paying off
Hopefully we can both go sub 80 on Sunday, if you can make it. MO_Hacker will be coming for the round too.

Thanks Dude! 2 out of my last 4 rounds in the 70s. Haven't been above 85 since Murder Rock in Branson.

My hard work is paying off

You're dang right it is. Attaboy!

My prediction for tomorrow.. Vodkie goes low. 81 is my prediction. Make it happen

That's acceptable. Would love to start it with a 7 though and break 80!

New driver, hybrid, wedge, and putter. Should be interesting. Lol

That's acceptable. Would love to start it with a 7 though and break 80!

New driver, hybrid, wedge, and putter. Should be interesting. Lol

No excuses. You will hit them all well.

Shot a 84 today. Played really well through 12 holes and was 5 over at that point. My round went to the dumps on the next four holes. But overall not bad. I tried something new with hitting longer clubs and choking down on approach shots. It felt a little weired but manage to put some with 15 or so feet. Its definitely a shot I'll keep in mind.

Played 9 holes today and shot 38.

F.I.R. - 4/7
G.I.R. - 6/9
Putts - 17

Greens are slow due to all the rain, just couldn't adjust to the speed.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

91 on a Banff Springs and it was in premium condition. Putting was tough as Mr Thompson's design work presents you with so many angles and gentle swales ridges and bumps it was tough to judge speed and break.

I shot an 81 today from the blue tee's. Yesterday 81 from the whites. At least my scores are consistent. The first 5 holes at my club have been giving me trouble lately, the last few rounds I have been at least 5-6 over after those 5, but today I was so happy I was even par after those 5 then had doubles on the 7th and 8th bugger it.

I was playing in the semi final of our club championship today, against the defending champion. I played really well for 14 holes, was approximately -3, and 3 up. I made a mess of 15 and made a really dumb mental error on 16 to be back to 1up with 2 to play. I managed to get the job done with halves on 17 & 18 to win 1up and reach the final for the first time. If I play the way I have in the first 3 matches I will have a chance of winning the final, which is over 36 holes tomorrow and I will be playing a 2 time winner of our championship.

Another 88 (42/46). Finally start hitting the irons and lose the driver. Putting was not good either (37)

84 at the home course this morning; was pretty stiff after playing 36 yesterday afternoon. Not driving the ball well lately and spending way too much time in the sand.

43 For 9 holes.

76.....tying my PB. Fun day out there.

Nice job cookie!

48/39 for an 87. Will post as an 83 with ESC. Struggled my front nine, especially the first 5 holes.

Won my league match. Lost the first 4 holes out of the gate but climbed back for the win. Opponent only won one hole after those first 4. I won 8 holes, lost 5 and tied 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back