What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an Aaron fan. Nice dude!

Got in a quick 9 after work. Shot 33 with 12 putts. Played in 45 minutes.

Played my home course this afternoon, have not touched a club since October 17th. Ended up shooting 38 (+2) and surprisingly struck the ball pretty good. Not to mention its December in snow country and it was 47 and I played in shorts and a turtleneck

39/39 78 today. My swing just felt awful for most of the day but I couldn't do wrong with a wedge in my hand. I was able to get up and down really well and had two good sandies from deep bunkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39/39 78 today. My swing just felt awful for most of the day but I couldn't do wrong with a wedge in my hand. I was able to get up and down really well and had two good sandies from deep bunkers.

Plus your rolling that new putter like crazy!

97 yesterday and 96 today for me on what should be the last days in the upper 60's for months to come. Nice to get two rounds in with the local crew before winter decides to show up.

Short game on fire today dude
Plus your rolling that new putter like crazy!

97 yesterday and 96 today for me on what should be the last days in the upper 60's for months to come. Nice to get two rounds in with the local crew before winter decides to show up.
Ball striking is getting better. Don't touch your clubs for another 2 months and you'll be in the 80s lol

Tough day out there for me today when I was swinging the driver really well. Just had no iron swing. Hit 11/14 fir, only 5 gir. 4 of those were par 5s where I went for 2 and had easy chip/pitch onto the greens (still failed to get up and down for bird). Ended the day 40/40 with 8 bogeys.

41-45 for 86 on a course that was new to me, and MBurnham who I met up with today. I'm not going to complain at all about being able to play golf up here in December, but I did have a pretty decent round going until the wheels fell off for 4 holes on the back nine where I went +8 on those holes, so that's a little annoying. Still, had 8/14 FIR and 8/18 GIR which is pretty good for me, especially in the "off season." If I can keep swinging this way in practice over the next couple of weeks, I can take that swing to Texas over New Year's and have some fun on the courses there.

41-45 for 86 on a course that was new to me, and MBurnham who I met up with today. I'm not going to complain at all about being able to play golf up here in December, but I did have a pretty decent round going until the wheels fell off for 4 holes on the back nine where I went +8 on those holes, so that's a little annoying. Still, had 8/14 FIR and 8/18 GIR which is pretty good for me, especially in the "off season." If I can keep swinging this way in practice over the next couple of weeks, I can take that swing to Texas over New Year's and have some fun on the courses there.

December golf! In Massachusetts !

Finished an awful 9, 46 - with all the Granddaddy love I took the GBB back out and fore left again and again. Just pulled the G30 out of my locker and headed to the back 9.

A day where I was in a funk from hole #1. Shot 88 (45, 43). Irons were crap. Tee balls were fine. Short game was mediocre, and, there's the rub.

42-43/85
7/14 FW
9/18 GIR
37 putts (slick greens and a new putter, burned a TON of edges). Had a few 3 putts from the 50-60 foot range.....some big greens.

THP PX HZRDUS shaft performed pretty darn well for me....staying in the bag for certain.

Finished an awful 9, 46 - with all the Granddaddy love I took the GBB back out and fore left again and again. Just pulled the G30 out of my locker and headed to the back 9.

G30 back nine love, 6/7 FW's and a respectable 39 to soften the day.

89 at Spring Brook in Morristown, NJ. Great course, a friend won the round at a silent auction. The club member who was hosting was great and we had a blast. Several interesting holes includins a stretch called the gauntlet, 3 par 3's in a row all with forced carries over water. Intimidating, got through +2.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Struggled big time today to a 96. Everything was off except the putter, which really didn't make as big a difference since I couldn't find the green. My ball was magically attracted to the sand as I was in the bunker probably every other hole.

Still happy I got to play today, can't beat 70 degree weather in December around these parts.

39-43 82

I lost my last bridgestone b330 on 10th hole and lost momentum after that.

40/38 , 29 putts. 1 birdie and 2 lip outs for birdie. Pretty thrilled about this for the wind on the course today. Easy 2 club wind plus lower temps makes it hard for me to club.

43/41 - 84 today at Trails of Frisco. Heavy wind on the front nine, died down a bit on the back, plus mostly cart path only as it was very muddy. 34 putts, 46% of fairways hit.

7f53ffa555d50d6c196b016585a57398.jpg

46/40- 86
Putting was lights out on the back, I was sinking them from 10-20' consistently. Had trouble finding the fairway, and the green but this was 6 strokes better than last time I was out. If I had warmed up even a little before walking in the first tee the front 9 might have gone a little better as well. Seeing some improvement from using the Swingbyte 2.0!

45/35 today for an 80. Went +10 first 5 holes and fully expected it to be a disaster today. Was able to throw in a couple birdies and an eagle and walk away with a respectable 80. It was a very Jekyll and Hyde round of golf.

41/40 on my home course this morning. 2 doubles instead of the usual 5-6. All of the parts seemed to be working pretty well today. Getting off the tee pretty well. Not great, but not in trouble. Irons and wedges were working well albeit with a couple of goofs. Putting was solid with 29 putts all day. 5 up & downs on the back 9 that delivered 2 birdies. A good day. Took 1st in my points game and won a scat with a birdie on 18. My birdie on #13 was cut. Damn..I was proud of that one as it's the 3rd hardest hole on the course. Oh well. We were playing golf in shorts and polo shirts in the middle of December. That's a good thing no matter how you play.

Last edited:
Pretty sure me and MD441 shot a net 68 today in shamble stroke play.

Played 36 today in some serious rain.
Shot 84 from 6400 and 82 from 6050. Didn't do anything great or terrible today and had fun despite the weather. I had completely forgotten how long 6400 is up here in December...oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back