What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39/43/82 Had a chance at 79 but chuncked two wedge shots out of the sand, two putted for double bogey.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Shot a 98 today 49 in and out! Played at my home course Hartlepool and was quite windy off the sea! Enjoyed it and need to work on the short game made 40 putts in the round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A terrible 92 today. It was howling at 20-25mph. Should have just stayed home, but hard to pass up a day of golf in March. Was still a good time overall as I had a great putting day otherwise it could have been much worse.

42/39. a couple silly mistakes, but some overall good playing. good driving day for the most part. I had 150 into a par 5 (still made 6 argh!) and 195 into another par 5 (birdie!).

such a fun round with my buds jim54 and tadashi70, and we worked on our fourth to join thp!

great day

77 with a 40 and 37 playing with THPers. Great fun

I shot a 40/37-77 +5 yesterday in Pennants. I was 3 down after the first 9 holes, and birdied the 18th with a downhill left to right to win the back 9 3 up and half my match.

Started the day with an awesome Double-Triple-Bogey and somehow got on the horse and finished with an 86. Had a stretch of six straight pars after that horrible start.

Scratched out a 92 somehow. Driving and mid irons were ugly all day mostly due to my lifting my torso on my down swing, but I scrambled pretty well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

38 - 40 - 78. 2nd day in a row dropping off after the opening 9. 1 birdie and 1 double. Very slow play. Need it to get about 10 degrees warmer so all the non-golfers that are out these will go back into hibernation...haha.

Had a really bad day with my long clubs, not the driver, and shot 84. More work to do. I think I figured it out the last three holes but time will tell!

70...... For 15 holes! Was late to the course and met my group on #4. Played some really good shots though.

JM

Finally got to play a real round of golf. Have not played since March of last year ...

Started out great and parred the first 4 holes !! Then a few bogies for a 40 on the front. Got tired on the back 9 and my back was starting to get stiff ... shot 44 on back for 84. Not bad for not playing in a year.

On 18 tee box, i told the other guys I was going to do my John Daly / Bubba Watson drive and I cranked it long and straight !!! Lots of fun !!!

Life is Good !!

Shot 78. Pretty open, easy course. A solid score nonetheless. Didn't hit the ball well, but scrambled decently.

Carded a 43/41 for nice 84. Had the high draw with my driver working well today. Hitting 9 fairways. Very pleased with progress on my driver so far. Single digit index is right around the corner.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s5

50/43 93 played the same course as yesterday from the blues today.

Only 3 shots worse, 8/14 FIRs worse than yesterday 5/18 GIRs better than yesterday.

Greenside is still a definitely work i. Progress, greenside bunkers were tough.

My putting was great, only 1 3putt the entire round, had 8 one putts, most one putts I've had in a round, total of 29 putts

43/47 for a 90 today. Weird part was by best ball striking didn't occur until the last 5 holes. I was 6 over that stretch but I had opportunities for better. Putting was meh, short game pretty good. Got out of two fried eggs today no problem.

Had a great round today. They're having a web.com tour event here in a couple of weeks, so they had all the pins tucked in some silly places. Really made you work on playing toward the center of the green. The double came on a tough par 3 straight into the wind and I flared it out right and ended up OB by about a foot. Drove it well and hit some solid iron shots, just need to work on getting up and down.

JsrrDdx.png

Shot an 87, first round since September. Finally the weather cooperated to play. Excited for this season

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

After a 92 at Stonebriar Fazio course last weekend, I'm pumped about my 81 (39 / 42) yesterday at one of the hardest public courses around here. First time I've broken 40 on this course for either side and that may be my PB for this course. Hit 7 FWs, 6 GIRs, 30 putts. It's too bad I was 4 over on the first three holes on the back, but I got my crap back together. Loved the 8i bump and run yesterday ... Hit 3 solid ones during the round. Starting to love my CF16s finally.

Some good rounds popping up. Good work guys!

Played at my home course for the first time over the weekend, played two 9-hole rounds and shot +3 and +5 respectively. Definitely lost a few shots to the spotty greens but overall I felt really good about my ball striking. Going to head to the range this week and work on my alignment and short game. Cant wait for the grass to actually start growing up here in New England!

47 today UGh! Played nine yesterday and the same nine today. My game is nowhere near where it should be. Gotta get my #THPRegionalRivalry game in order. My winter simulator golf was so much better than what I'm seeing right now.

47 today UGh! Played nine yesterday and the same nine today. My game is nowhere near where it should be. Gotta get my #THPRegionalRivalry game in order. My winter simulator golf was so much better than what I'm seeing right now.
Winter golf still plenty of time to right the ship

Plenty of time. Your still thinking about knocking the rust off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back