What did you shoot today?

I shot the **** out of it for net -4. The old Cobra flow set can definitely hang around for a bit. 2 eagles, bunch of birdies, some ridiculous rescues, and a real fun time.

Shot an 80 with 40 and 40 with a bogey on 18 too. Played well today and feel like lessons are starting to take shape and get me back to where I was before

decent 39 for 9 holes. Instead of playing the back 9, got some interrupted practice for about 2 hrs

42/39 for an 81 (+10) - same score as Wednesday, but went about it differently. It's a good thing my wedges and putter were working today, because I was on the struggle bus with the driver and irons. 5/14 FW, 6/18 GIR, 30 putts. Two 3-putts, eight 1-putts, eight 2-putts. 1 birdie, 9 pars, 5 bogeys, 3 doubles.

We're still having some beautiful weather for this time of year - needed a light jacket for the first few holes, then in shorts and a polo for the rest of the round, it was in the low 70s when we finished.

41/47 =88 on the simulator today at PGA national, bear trap stole a few balls and strokes.

Nice beautiful day and shot a miserable 94. Have an idea of my two biggest issues that I need to focus on moving forward in the short term.

46/42 last night for a nice feeling 88 on the sim with the new irons in the bag. Still struggling off the tee box.

38/39 for a 77 in a pairs tournament today

Cold, windy and a bit of sleet at one point so it was tough out there
3 birdies but 9 bogeys annoyingly, although was inches from a HIO on a short downhill par 3 which left me with a kick in birdie

37/39=76 12FIR 9GIR and 31 putts. We had the course to ourselves until the last 5 holes so we buzzed around pretty fast.

+9 and +8 on the back 9 of a short par 62 course. Front 9 was closed so we looped around twice. I tried a new ball and should have done a direct comparison because the distance just wasn’t there off my irons. They spun well but I just couldn’t dial in distances.

My son did well. He was near par the first loop. I got to see his first hole in one. I think I was more excited than he was. He dropped another 3 shots within a foot of the hole. I got boat raced in stroke play.

Last edited:
91 today with 37 putts. I really gotta get my putting fixed

Forgot to post in here Friday, but played some good golf!
9DF40E78-FFF5-493F-9C48-B5D2E32CE635.jpeg

76 - 38/38. Hit 14 gir and no birdies.

41/38=79 10FIR 9GIR and 34 putts. Front wasn't pretty, but had nothing worse than bogey, back the driver came alive and the irons where really good. Almost holed out from 130. Only hit 3 GIR on the front 9 but 6 on the back 9.

+1, 5 birds, 6 bogeys. Unfortunately, 4 three-putts that just killed me.

39/38 = 77 on a par 71 modified home layout today. 2 birds, 8 pars and 8 bogeys. No doubles which was nice. Beautiful day for early December in PA!

That's smokin'; are you sure you're around a 10 capper?

The course is only rated 68.2 / 122. Plus one par 4 is a temp par 3 right now. But yes, it was a good round for me for sure!

Couple of real tough ones today in my sim league. 97 and 100 - swing felt all over the place and OB balls crushed me. What a game this is.

Back