What did you shoot today?

Got out on the back nine for a quick round early and shot a 44. Butchered two holes with doubles bogeys, but had some looks just could not convert.
Weather was great and enjoyed the round.

37 - 40 - 77. My game, other than wedges from 105 and in, is just not in a good place right now. Did not hit many greens. 2 birdies (chip in and 2 inch tap in), 9 pars and 7 bogeys.

42/44 for 86 this mornIng. Another triple on a par 3 that just kicked my butt lol. Drove the ball better than ever today but left 7 short going in on my second shots. I need to get that under control Only 2 one putts today also.

Same as yesterday. 37 - 40 - 77. Kind of my normal round from November - February. I definitely thrive in high heat and humidity. 2 birdies, 10 pars, 5 bogeys and 1 double.

97 so not as good as yesterday. Wind was tough but it was there yesterday. Was not hitting driver well today and that’s the real story of today. There is always next week.

I went 40/45 today for an 85. The front nine I had a chance to go low, but a triple on a par 4 stopped any momentum I had built up. On the Back nine I was a little out of sync and the scores showed. I ended with hitting 10 fairways and the ones I missed were in the first cut. I finished the round with 30 putts and even though that’s a good number, I felt it could have been lower.

46/40 for 86 in my first round since late October.

driver swing was non-existent the front 9 as I lost 3 balls...but things came back around the back 9. Putting was meh, but expected it with winter greens and reaaaaaaly slow conditions.

Went 83/81/82 yesterday

39/39 78 for a PB at our offseason course.

was great to get out and play with friends enjoy the “warmth” and the sunshine in December
Real question is what clubs did you use haha

39/39 78 for a PB at our offseason course.

was great to get out and play with friends enjoy the “warmth” and the sunshine in December

Nice round

36/40, good round on 6,100 yd course. Putter was my friend today

40&41 for 81 on a rain soaked Wis course today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78 (40-38) today. Couldn’t pass up the chance to play on Dec 29. It was super wet and sloppy but had a great time regardless. Nice way to put a bow on 2019 :)

38 - 38 - 76 with 2 birdies. Game is showing signs of coming back around. Ball striking has been better the past 2 rounds and putting is very close (5 lip outs in each of the last 2 rounds).

The weather sucked today being 47 with 20-25 mph wind after a lot of rain last night but managed to shoot a 41-40-81. I’ll take it considering how wet and cold it was.

42-45 from 6400. I shot 82 two weeks prior from 6100 but thankfully this course added a "Blended" part to the scorecard and we went with it.

Bogey-Bogey-Bogey start with EIGHT PUTTS. A 3 putt bogey on 1m pulled the 6 footer. A 2 putt on 2 but pushed a 7 footer. A 3 putt on 3 and pushed a 6 footer. I'm all for gimmies, especially with my buddies but usually no more than putter length so I had to putt these out and needless to say I was frustrated with the flatstick, and this was after spending 30 minutes prior to the round putting.

I drove the ball well, I struck the ball well on approaches and chips, I just couldn't get comfortable with my putter.

On the back 9 once again missed about 3 putts inside 10 feet until an ugly double on 18 to end my round.

Overall I was very happy how I played except one part of my game, the weakest part of my game.

I'm almost out of answers on what I'm doing wrong but I am going to schedule a putting lesson sometime in January because I don't want any coach tweaking my swing, I'm happy with it.

Shot 10 over and 9 over Saturday and Sunday. Some greens frozen and others not, made it a bit of a guess leading to some crazy bounces.

Ugh 84 today.
40 on the front with a double on 9 and then the wait happened. 2:40 back nine and a 44 with 2 birdies which says how bad the rest of the holes were.

Ugh 84 today.
40 on the front with a double on 9 and then the wait happened. 2:40 back nine and a 44 with 2 birdies which says how bad the rest of the holes were.

Buuuuuuuuut you got to play........

I went -5 under par and bogey free for 18 holes. Wet soggy conditions, walking only. Nice round and first time I’ve went bogey free. I’ve shot 65 a few times but usually it’s a few bogeys on the card. Left a few out there too. Missed two for birdie under 6 ft and lipped out on 18.

I went -5 under par and bogey free for 18 holes. Wet soggy conditions, walking only. Nice round and first time I’ve went bogey free. I’ve shot 65 a few times but usually it’s a few bogeys on the card. Left a few out there too. Missed two for birdie under 6 ft and lipped out on 18.

Hate it when that happens shooting -5 haha

The last round of 2019 was an 86 for me. Nothing but pars, and bogey 1s. This, with 31 putts.

Played the Rio Secco course in Henderson, with some family, and friends. I have not played this course in years, so nothing was familiar about it.

Just a fun, chilly, breezy time , ith some timely gamemanship thrown it. Luckily I dressed for the weather.

Tomorrow is another year for golf and other healthy adventures.

Back