What did you shoot today?

Putter was absolutely ice cold today. Had 3 3 putts and shot a 39-39-78. There is always tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First round I’ve played since right before the Thanksgiving. I went 40/40 for an even 80. I only hit 8 fairways and 4 greens, but my short game and putting saved me. Finished the day with 28 putts.

if I can get my irons straightened out I have a feeling my game could be a little more consistent, but for now I’ll keep scrambling.

I shot a 78 today. First full round since my triceps injury.
Was a good day.

43/39 on a course I haven’t played in a minute. Greens were quick, way quicker than our current healing shag carpet and it cost me early with just blowing things by. Hit the ball well though. Which is good with that #RangeDays date staring me in the face hahaha

After a 2+ hour frost delay we finally got to tee off and the weather was really nice. Shot a +1 with two bogies and a birdie. Toulon Portland distance control was right on all day despite the slick greens.

39 - 38 - 77. 2 birdies, 9 pars and 7 bogeys. The course was absolutely soaked after it had rained continuously for about a day and a half. Hit a 9 iron that plugged 2 inches behid the hole on a par 3 that may have been an ace had it been remotely dry.

i think this is officially the latest in the year i've ever golfed up here. couldn't pass up the opportunity to skip out of work and get a quick round in.

wrapped up the year with a tidy 77 (38-39) which included 4 birdies lololololololol and three poor shots that cost me a terrific round (bah humbug - though i salvaged bogies that felt like birdies on all 3 of those holes)

I shot a 43/41 for 84 this morning. The best round I have had on this particular course. I had 7 pars,2 birdies with a chip in for birdie off of hole 12. I did also manage to have 3 doubles and a triple on 17 which was just brutal. Hopefully the ran is not so bad tomorrow that I can play.

Shot a very comfortable 42. Pretty good round for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

27 holes, 42/41/38 Was fun.

If I could have found a course open today I would have played. Yesterday shot an 87, good round for me. Not sure why but time of year I score my best, I’m hoping to break 80 before the spring warm up.

Extrapolated 86. Real 77 through 16.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Stole 9 holes today with my buddy Keith.

First time playing in probably a month, and managed to shoot even par with a bogey to start and a birdie to finish. I'll call that a big win! Surely wasn't expecting much after the time off.

Weird not having a driver in the bag though haha

Stole 9 holes today with my buddy Keith.

First time playing in probably a month, and managed to shoot even par with a bogey to start and a birdie to finish. I'll call that a big win! Surely wasn't expecting much after the time off.

Weird not having a driver in the bag though haha
At the O? Wasn't sure if they were open or not joked with Laura I was gonna go play.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

76 on Christmas Eve at a course called Valencia in Naples Florida. My chipping wasn’t sharp but I hit it well on the back and made a couple birdies. It was just good to be golfing after only playing once since October 28th. It was a great day with a good friend and our sons. 65CC0A15-986F-44D3-947B-E392F12213E2.jpegFB302964-A30F-4866-978C-77F5A7580D5D.jpeg09E909ED-8791-4659-AD4E-78B597291ECC.jpeg

73 one over on Christmas Eve in northern Illinois! Orchard Valley from the tips. Second round with new irons and they’re lasers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not today, Christmas Eve. Shot a 94 that, while not great and not pretty, was promising. Some of you know I've dedicated this "winter" (Nov-Feb) for a swing change and had declared that I wasn't going to play much and concentrate on changing the swing at the range. Well, the weather was too nice to pass up on Christmas Eve so I decided to play 18. This was my first full round since Nov 10th and only the 4th time on the course since then.

I had 4 holes that truly killed the score, I had two triples, a quad, and a quintuple. Of those 15 shots dropped on those 4 holes, 10 of them were legitimately wasted strokes. I shanked two into a water hazard on a par 5 (4 wasted strokes)... after a 326y drive. I hit 3 pitches with the LW in a row that fell short of the green and rolled back to my feet enroute to a quintuple on a short par 4 (3 wasted strokes), I caught the lip on a fairway bunker trying to hit 8i to get a bit more distance out of it when I should have been hitting a wedge back to the fairway (1-2 wasted strokes), and I hit a nearly perfect GW approach on a short par 4 that missed the green by maybe 1y and spun back down the hill into the water and then tried to hit it out of the hazard instead of taking my medicine in the first place (1-2 wasted strokes).

Other than those 4 holes, I played alright. The swing change (and most importantly the grip change) is coming along nicely. I only missed a shot or two left and those were pulls and not hooks like I have fought for some time. I had drives of 260y (into wind, fairway), 326y (downwind, right rough), 230y (dead pull), 263y (pushed right into a small tree), 301y (fairway), 290y (right cart path), and 267y (fairway) and 3wd tee shots of 220y (opening tee shot, a bit tentative and into a crosswind), 250y (thru fairway on right), 272y (fairway), 206y (weak fade worsened by crosswind into bunker), 281y (right cart path), and 219y (fairway).

All in all, I was satisfied with my tee game. While I only hit 6/14 fairways, the misses weren't too bad and I'm sure they'll come around more when I get more confident in the swing. I hit 8 GIR which was about average (or maybe 1 or 2 above average) for me last season. That's only going to improve.

37-38 with 2 birdies. Luckily it hit 60 here today in Ohio and I was able to get out, and had one of my better ball striking days of the year.

I got out today as well, 62* here in the Cleveland area. I didn't keep score, but if I had to guess it was probably bogey golf. A few pars, no real blow up holes. It was a very good Merry day after Christmas !

Yeah, I think they are closed through today but it's like any Monday. Walking is no big deal.
Oh nice...bonus this time of year

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I shot a hole-in-one on the 11th hole today !

Tied my low round at 89. Played well in tough conditions.

Back