What did you shoot today?

played 15 shot 85...birdied a couple of par 3's.

I have come to the conclusion I suck at playing golf in the mud. I walked 9 at lunch and shot a 42 with a couple of doubles and a couple of bogies. It has been a sloppy mess the last two days. Good thing I have a tournament this weekend with these conditions. Should be awesome! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 44 on the front and was 3 over through 4 on the back. That's as good as I've played since returning, so felt good about things afterwards. Particularly as I lipped a birdie and par putt. I did 3 jack a par 3 that I hit the green off the tee with as well, so need to practice more for distance with the new putter.

Played Thursday and was really off for a 103. However I mad a lift adjustment to my EF 3 wood and now I’m crushing it.

38/39 77 today at Loomis Trail.
Drilled a 45 footer for birdie on #1 while it was dark still, and played well after that.
Course was absolutely saturated, but playable.
20200125_081019-01.jpeg
20200125_094610-01.jpeg

Not my best day out, but it’s golf and they all aren’t great. My suspect iron game caught up with me today and I ended up with a 97. I hit driver well, and my irons forced me to lean on my wedges and putter which where hot and cold at times. All In all not bad as I missed 5 par putts and had 3 on shots that of those are cleaned up puts me in the mid to upper 80’s where I live.

39 - 39 - 78. 1 birdie and a bunch of bogeys. I need the heat to come back!

43-40-83 at Wild Wood in Raleigh NC
Had 2 birdies and it was my first round with Arccos thanks to my friend @Putterbutter

We had to play the front 9 twice today. 44 the first time around 43 the second for an 87.

84. With 5 three putts.

The New driver and switching to a Cavity back iron from a Blade has been saving me 4 to 5 strokes per round.

Now I need to get a Scotty Cameron.

40-43=83. Three doubles. Not too bad while trying to really work on swing change. Started well but old habits started creeping back the last 7 holes. Also walked today. I like walking!

shot blank>>> unfortunately at work all day

40 on a par 29 - 9 hole

86 today. Putted, chipped and drove the ball pretty well, but mid irons stunk.

I played yesterday and was plus 1 over 9. Thanks to an eagle on 8. I was hitting the ball really well off the tee, but was complete trash with wedges.

Left the Frozen Tundra a little earlier this year - heading to Florida. First round of the year on the 25th (my birthday). Walked a (new to me) 9 hole in S. Georgia. Shot a 50 on par 36. Driver's working but irons aren't. I'm sure A few rounds will help.
We're here for a week so weather permitting I should get in 6-7 rounds before moving on.

81 Saturday, 86 yesterday. Saturday was a 42 on the front with two birdies and a 39 on the back with no birdies. Yesterday just couldn't anything to fall, guess I made all the putts Sunday.

Shot a 39 on the front and 38 on the back while doing some club testing.

Shot a 39 on the front and 38 on the back while doing some club testing.
Sounds like the Cobra SZ is working just fine!!!

42 today on a par 36 9hole. Don't know how but mid way through I found my swing. No slice and I quit ditch digging.

86. Putter slowly started to improve thanks to lots of practice. That's right I said It!

Practice

Back