What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Love the pants Dent :)

bib overalls ,a t-shirt, and flip flops from the county jail.

bib overalls ,a t-shirt, and flip flops from the county jail.

Lets keep this one real fellas. While some may not care about golf fashion, others do.

Any Charger Fan is a friend of mine!

im like the only chargers fan on this side of the country... lol... i need more friends... hahaha... thanks...
some courses wont let you wear nfl logo gear even if its designed for golf... so i have back up "golf" stuff in the car... titleist hats/beanies/ nike jacket... etc

im like the only chargers fan on this side of the country... lol... i need more friends... hahaha... thanks...
some courses wont let you wear nfl logo gear even if its designed for golf... so i have back up "golf" stuff in the car... titleist hats/beanies/ nike jacket... etc

What? Seriously? :confused2:

Thay're actually pretty good this year...Went to a game last year at Qualcomm versus the KC Chiefs (I think??) and the fans were brutal (very loud and annoying and they wouldn't shut up haa haa), it was also cold and sprinkling that day, not quite fun to sit there and watch in that kind of weather, but that's just not for me.

Sorry, now back to the topic at hand :D

Thay're actually pretty good this year...Went to a game last year at Qualcomm versus the KC Chiefs (I think??) and the fans were brutal (very loud and annoying and they wouldn't shut up haa haa), it was also cold and sprinkling that day, not quite fun to sit there and watch in that kind of weather, but that's just not for me.

Sorry, now back to the topic at hand :D

Well that's why they looked good... they were playing the KC Chiefs.
HA! Sorry Smalls...
I'm a Bills fan and they didn't do much better...

it was also cold and sprinkling that day,

That's why they were nasty....any clouds or rain in San Diego and the natives get restless....

What? Seriously? :confused2:

Im with you. I have played all over this country and never seen that or heard of that anywhere. As long as it was fitting their dress code of a collar.

maybe they werent chargers fans:confused2:

My golf instructor wore a football jersey yesterday with matching earrings hee hee...

Since its been warm this weekend, I wore skorts both days with matching shirts :good:

My golf instructor wore a football jersey yesterday with matching earrings hee hee...

Since its been warm this weekend, I wore skorts both days with matching shirts :good:

chargers jersey?

Today I wore my new shorts/shirt/shoes that came from Christmas:

• Slazenger Polo - Red w/black piping along front/back of shoulder down sleeves
  • Slazenger Shorts - Black flat-front
  • Nike Hat - Black w/white swoosh
  • Nike Socks - Black ankle
  • Puma Shoes - Harpia
  • Bolle Sunglasses
  • Bionic Glove

Thought I'd bring this one back. This is what I wore today:

IMG00344-20100314-0934.jpg

IMG00346-20100314-0946.jpg

Walter Hagen flat-front black pants, Ogio Manifold zip-up, and a Nike Dri-Fit polo. I wore brown and white Nike Heritage shoes. Sorry the last pic sucks.

Very nice stuff.

wore shorts... finally... hurray for spring!

Lucky you russ :act-up:

I wore black, flat-front Walter Hagen pants, a Nike Polo, and Adidas Powerband 2.0 shoes.

utf-8Bc3RyZXRjaC11di1zdHJpcGUtcG9sb.jpg

utf-8BUG93ZXJiYW5kIDIuanBn.jpg

Just a lesson and practice session today getting ready for the start of my season. But I couldn't wait to break out the new SLIGO.

2010 Sligo Black O'Brien
Sligo White Trousers
Black Belt w/ Black Sligo Buckle
Nike Elite II Black/White/Silver

IMG00171-20100318-2200.jpg

nice outfits hawk and could!

Sligo Chrome Shorts
Sligo O'Brien Black Shirt
Bettinardi Belt & Buckle
Sligo Painters Hat

814548409_eBV3A-M.jpg

Back