What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

With a handicap of 5. I am sure you play the game just fine. It is I with a probable handi cap of 25+ that should go shopping for the finest clothes.

The index is up to 7.2 and climbing. Have to update the profile. The last couple of rounds have been good, but before that, they were a disaster. I expect it to hit 8 pretty soon if I dont turn it around.

But the style will still be fun.

The index is up to 7.2 and climbing. Have to update the profile. The last couple of rounds have been good, but before that, they were a disaster. I expect it to hit 8 pretty soon if I dont turn it around.

But the style will still be fun.

Oh you poor thing!!! :tongue::rolleyes::yawn:

played the other day in rain gear... it wasnt raining but the course was really muddy

Oh you poor thing!!! :tongue::rolleyes::yawn:

All of the single digit handicappers I know start getting worried when they edge up towards those double digits. I know one guy who stopped playing and only practiced for months when he got to 9.

All of the single digit handicappers I know start getting worried when they edge up towards those double digits. I know one guy who stopped playing and only practiced for months when he got to 9.

I think I would pass out if I ever shot a round that was 9 over par. And people are worried if it goes to 9.1 :rofl:

I was like that too Diane, I almost got up to a 9 this year and almost lost it.

BTW JB: That Nike outfit is unreal. Love the Pants and the white shirt.

Last edited:
:love: the purple outfits JB :good:

all the single digits... all the single digits... oh oh oh... :bananadance:
thats my best beyonce impression

im actually wearing my snowboard boots on the course today... thank god im sitting behind the desk in the proshop right now...
layers and layers of clothes on

Thanks. The purple shirt is actually IPD. But the one you are referring to is from this collection.

The Hackers Paradise s Apparel For Fall Fashion Preview

Dent - I just got that white Nike shirt. I have a pair of Nike navy plaid pants to wear with it and I'm about to pick up a pair of Nike gray plaid shorts with navy stripes as well. I'm thinking they should look pretty good.

Dent - I just got that white Nike shirt. I have a pair of Nike navy plaid pants to wear with it and I'm about to pick up a pair of Nike gray plaid shorts with navy stripes as well. I'm thinking they should look pretty good.

Do you think the Navy would go well with the dark and light green in the shirt?

Do you think the Navy would go well with the dark and light green in the shirt?

The Nike navy plaid pants has several different shades of blue so I think it blends well, eventhough I agree the blue isn't quite navy it seems pretty close...

I'll try to get a pic up later when I get the chance and let everyone be the judge...

Now I may have to try that. Never really thought of combining blue with green.

CB,
I like both pieces a lot, but if it were me, and only me, i would not wear them together. The green and the blue is not too bad, but in the pictures it is hard to tell that on the right it is a dark hunter like green. Not sure it goes well with blue.

Im also not a huge fan of stripes with plaid. Its a crazy shirt because it does not go with a ton, but I like it with gray and khaki.

But then again, what the heck do I know. just my thoughts.

CB,
I like both pieces a lot, but if it were me, and only me, i would not wear them together. The green and the blue is not too bad, but in the pictures it is hard to tell that on the right it is a dark hunter like green. Not sure it goes well with blue.

Im also not a huge fan of stripes with plaid. Its a crazy shirt because it does not go with a ton, but I like it with gray and khaki.

But then again, what the heck do I know. just my thoughts.

As a rule of thumb I agree JB. I usually do not mix a fancy with a solid, but I don't feel that this shirt is so busy it doesn't work, but I agree it's on edge. I definitely don't like to be boring... I'll wear the SLIGO black scriver with their chrome plaid and I got the first PUMA outfit from the fall fashion but I got a red belt to break up the white. Definitely not for everyone but you know me I like to stand out more than most...

I'll be interested to see if others have an opinion either way...

JB- Where can I find all these Great Nike Clothes? Does Nike have a store specifically for golf?

most of their stuff is available at most retailers that carry Nike. Golf Town I believe does in your neck of the woods.

Nike Golf Online already has most of the early 2010 stuff up, so our Fall Preview apparel that was a couple of months back is harder to find on their site. At the time of the articles each piece as available on Nike.com.

You can check with many online sellers of Nike apparel. Most will still have some of it.

CB,
but in the pictures it is hard to tell that on the right it is a dark hunter like green.

JB - I didn't really notice until you said something... I thought it was a dark blue / navy, but you might be right I think it might be dark green.

In that case my plan of outfits might not really work...

JB - I didn't really notice until you said something... I thought it was a dark blue / navy, but you might be right I think it might be dark green.

In that case my plan of outfits might not really work...

It is definitely dark green on my shirt. Very dark tough.

Anything Chargers and you'll look good!

Anything Chargers and you'll look good!

t-shirt
long sleeve t-shirt
polo
hoodie
chargers pullover
chargers baseball cap
chargers beanie
sweatpants
dress pants
thick socks