What Driver Shaft Are You Using Right Now?

HZRDUS Black

It’s amazing. I’ve never had a driver I can time as good as I can time the one I’m hitting right now. On good days I am bending the ball at will and putting it right where I want it. Had a great driving day Sunday and hit several low draws into the wind and high fades with it. I’ve never been able to try stuff like that before now. I have also picked up about 20-25 yards on my average driving distance this year.

HAZRDUS Black 5.5. It just seems to work for me but I wouldn't be opposed to being fit for something that could be better.

HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 gram. I’ve mostly played this shaft for 3 years now and I love the smooth feel and little extra kick it provides from the mid section over some stouter shafts I’ve played in the past. Combined with the Aerojet LS head it’s also makes it easy to control the trajectory.

Last edited:
HZRDUS RDX Smoke Red 6.0; I use this shaft because it helps me elevate the ball.

HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 gram.

It made me love my driver. Just love the feel of it.

Tensi Blue 65 S. It’s nothing fancy, but it helps me work on a Balanced swing because that’s where it works the best.

Cypher 50 6.0 Feels good but I don't think it's the right shaft for my game. Got a major 2 way miss going on for about the last 3 months.

Duh .... the proto "LIN-Q" from @DannyLe at Shaft Up! Still hitting it really well too. Just feels so stable thru the hitting area. As long as I remember to turn & come thru it, it just goes. Compared to the last shaft in the Titleist head, the Paradym goes at least 15 - 20 yards further when hit solid. What I like most of all though, is I can feel when I get the head out of place at the top of my backswing. So it's making me be more aware of it, so I know when it's out of position & when it's not, if that makes sense. I can tell immediately after I hit it, without even seeing it, where it went. Which is a good thing, cause my old ass can't see anymore. HA! :ROFLMAO:

EvenFlow Riptide CB

While I am not a huge fan of the way it feels It is by far the best shaft for me ATM.
I was @PXG hitting the new Gen 6 and he cycled me thru about 8 different shafts before coming back to the EvenFlow.

Fujikura Speeder NX 50 Stiff. I have enjoyed this shaft and it works well for my swing. I am getting a mid to high ball flight with plenty of distance.

Project X HZRDUS smoke black RDX, 6.5, 60g.

I absolutely love it.

Ventus Black 6X for me.

When my swing is in good shape, it is an awesome shaft. Brings my ball flight down and very low spin. Whatever line I start the ball on, it just goes.

But when my swing is out of sync and my timing is off, it flies too low and I lost some distance. I’m planning on grabbing a Blue or a Blue TR to play around with this winter.

Attas 11 7S that I picked up dirt cheap on Ebay, and threw in an old Z745 head. Nice and smooth, high launching bombs when I catch it a little above center.

Kai’li Blue 60 stiff right now. Have one in Regular to try as I’m a tweener. Paradym 10.5 @-1N
Coming from an Oban Devotion 6 stiff.

Last edited:
House of Forged Quicksilver 55 R.

Not much longer than everything else I have had in it but it finds more fairways.

SLDR with a Tensi Orange, It gets the job done with my current swing.

Tensei AV Raw White 65x. I also have a Hzrdus Black Gen 4 60x and a Smoke Blue RDX 60x laying around. The Tensei will be very hard to kick out of the bag though.

LINQ Red. Absolutely adore it. I can time up my swing better than I have in a long time and can actually feel the clubbed through the swing most of the time instead of just guessing. Has resulted in some of my best driving of the season

HZRDUS Red in my B21 Callaway and a Tensei Blue AV in my Titleist driver. (y)

Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac

Tush - ZZ Top

Ventus Blue, 60-S, Velocore

Motore X F3 R at -1/2" (45")

Ventus Blue. I like it but I am sure there is something else out there. :ROFLMAO:

Back