What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I picked up a dozen Pentas and 200 tees. Total with gift card. $22

Cobra hat, speed sleeve and an OnPar GPS (sold my garmin to a buddy)

Well, at this time I'm iron-less. All the reviews in the Di11 thread made me sell my Rac LT2's and my Ci9's and bought a new set of Di11 irons and TW9 wedges. Irons to be delivered on Tuesday and wedges on Wednesday, but it's sopped here and still rainin' so no golf for a while yet. I'm not much of a mudder.

Ordered a new Nickent Evolver driver regular shaft. 50 bucks is a steal. Plus a few other nik Naks from rbg to fill out the order to Oz. Hat, umbrella, towel etc. Oz dollar at 105us yahoo!! for me.

Just bought a Wilson Staff TW9 60* Wedge, for £34.99 from Discount Golf.

Finally i ordered a :taylormade: x-FT TP 50º wedge to fill that gap. Lets hope it arrives soon!

I just pulled the trigger on a new Cleveland M3 Mashie with stock stiff shaft. It took me some convincing to get over the unfinished look. Then I remembered that I will learn to love it as long as it gets the ball closer to the whole in fewer shots.

gray Nike visor

Well, at this time I'm iron-less. All the reviews in the Di11 thread made me sell my Rac LT2's and my Ci9's and bought a new set of Di11 irons and TW9 wedges. Irons to be delivered on Tuesday and wedges on Wednesday, but it's sopped here and still rainin' so no golf for a while yet. I'm not much of a mudder.

Sheesh Landon lol

You'll love the TW9's, SERIOUS bite to them in my experience. Can't wait to hear about the Di11's too! Nice grabs.

2 dozen used Bridgestone B330-RX balls, "used", hopefully they turn out good, 2 TM hats from RBG, and a mashie M3 from a forum member!!

:titleist: Bob vokey Design 52* Wedge with KBS Black Nickel Shaft

WOW that is some awesome stuff, look forward to reading how the jump from Ci9's to Di11's goes. Even tho i luv my Ci9's i am thinking about doing the same thing.

Sheesh Landon lol

You'll love the TW9's, SERIOUS bite to them in my experience. Can't wait to hear about the Di11's too! Nice grabs.

I had been hitting demos at work along side the Ci9 or I wouldn't have done it blind. I am getting very tired of switching irons back and forth. I'd like to get a set and stay with them and I HOPE this will be the ones. The NEW TW9's I picked up were too good of a price to pass up, let me tell ya.

Gonna pick up a new SeeMore SB-1 Belly tomorrow on my way to the first tournament of the season!

White and black Under Armour polo!

Tap before talk.

Thanks to discovering THP yesterday and finding reviews from all types of players, I decided to move my equipment up to decent set of irons and bought TM R9's (LH) and a TM 08 Rescue 18* Living in North Dakota and being left-handed I don't often have an opportunity to test clubs before buying so a forum like this enormously helpful. I just got back into playing golf regularly 3 years ago after my children had grown up and my spare time was not longer spent going to soccer matches, practices, music recitals, etc. I picked up and inexpensive set of Dunlop red-neck irons just to be sure I would continue to play. The R9's should arrive Thursday and I have Friday off so barring rain (or snow like last week) I may get in my first round of golf.Otherwise I'll be at our golf dome hitting as many shots as I can to get a feel for the clubs before our men's league starts in a few weeks. thanks to all who posted their results with the R9's it really was helpful in making the decision. Now i just have to find a needy golfer who wants to pick up my red-necks for a song.:act-up:

Thanks to discovering THP yesterday and finding reviews from all types of players, I decided to move my equipment up to decent set of irons and bought TM R9's (LH) and a TM 08 Rescue 18* Living in North Dakota and being left-handed I don't often have an opportunity to test clubs before buying so a forum like this enormously helpful. I just got back into playing golf regularly 3 years ago after my children had grown up and my spare time was not longer spent going to soccer matches, practices, music recitals, etc. I picked up and inexpensive set of Dunlop red-heads just to be sure I would continue to play. The R9's should arrive Thursday and I have Friday off so barring rain (or snow like last week) I may get in my first round of golf.Otherwise I'll be at our golf dome hitting as many shots as I can to get a feel for the clubs before our men's league starts in a few weeks. thanks to all who posted their results with the R9's it really was helpful in making the decision. Now i just have to find a needy golfer who wants to pick up my red heads for a song.:act-up:

Nice purchases and welcome to THP! Make sure you head over to the check-in desk to formally introduce yourself!

I picked up my Soaker Hat that Duey told me about for the hot summer sun. I bought it off an ebayer called cookingshirley. Great customer service with super fast shipping, excellent packaging, and a pleasure to do buisness with. This is the hat you can pour cold water in and it stays cool for the entire round!

Great looking soaked Gray. I Love mine, unless its really wiindy, and even then it works if its soaked.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Gonna pick up a new SeeMore SB-1 Belly tomorrow on my way to the first tournament of the season!

Hey please message me and let me kno how it is and the exact one you got. Thanks!

Just bought my Titleist 910Fd fairway metal 15* and I swapped out the "Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82 for Titleist" for...... the "Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana White 83" aka The Whiteboard. I bought it straight from titleist so no worrying about some fake eBay crap. Im so pumped!

Signed up for a quick lesson or 2 (depending on how the pro and I interact) before the THP outing.

I went to golf galaxy today to get the R11 Driver. And I didn't buy it. BOO HOO... On a side note I did buy a new set of TaylorMade MB's!!!!!!! Yippee! Got 4-PW, GW S-300 Dynamic gold shafts regular grips. They will be here in 10 business days. I am so excited. I hit the Burner 2.0's, CB, MC, and MB's. And I absolutely love the way the MB's felt. I guess I didn't realize that my R7's are oversized. So, it may take a bit to get use to the smaller heads, but in the long run it will definitely be worth it! Thank you THPer's for your reviews on the the irons they definitely helped me make my decision. When I went in there I was thinking MC or MB from the reviews. But hit the other's just to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back