What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addidas shorts, TM hat and a dozen 330-RX balls. GolfSmith has a pretty good sale going on.

Got my irons reshafted with kbs tour, titleist 910f 15 deg 3 wood with 82 diamana 'ahina, new golf pride grips, a new glove, a sleeve of B-330s's and a sleeve a tm penta's. I'd say that was a good day! Straight cash homie! If I can figure out how to post pics, what's in the bag pic edition thread will have it.

A dozen of the older Vision UV Yellow balls, and 3 of the Vision X-pert2 balls.

Just got my order in for the THP Epoch Tees, picked up a THP Divot tool while I was shopping as well!

Just got my order in for the THP Epoch Tees, picked up a THP Divot tool while I was shopping as well!

Nice pick-ups...that is one awesome divot/multi-tool.

Winn V17 Firm Polycord grips at Golfsmith. They were on clearance for $1.97, so it was just too good to pass up.

Look at Thainer goin' with the Belly Putter! Sweet!

Pics are in order though.

Probably gonna cave in and get a pair of the H EVOs from Sundog. They just look so sweet, and 60 bucks is a fairly good deal.

Only because Ill be draining 30 footers all day.

haha naa thats cool you found one that works. Hell I love seeing 30 footers drop.

Bought my 9 year old a new wilson harmonized putter. It has pretty good feel and rolls the ball well. Also bought by 14 yr old a used R5 5wood.

Bought my 9 year old a new wilson harmonized putter. It has pretty good feel and rolls the ball well. Also bought by 14 yr old a used R5 5wood.

Good on ya! I bet they're having a blast with the new clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back