What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy, who just registered on the site last night (zax177), got a Titleist 910F2 3 wood today with the Whiteboard shaft. A whopping $150 used, and it's in good shape.

Sadly, I might have to kill him.

Bought the TM Superfast 2.0 driver, Slazenger white shorts and green shirt and a dark blue Oakley shirt. Got $50 off at GG so I figured why not drop some cash.

Didn't buy anything but my Nike VR hat and Ball Marker Cap Clip arrived.

I got Taylormade Burners 1.0 Irons 4-AW went to the range felt good. Cant wait for monday to get out on the course

One of the pros at our club (a Callaway staffer) gave me a Callaway hat today. :)

I really have my eyes on that Sligo Driver Cap. I wear a 7-3/4" fitted hat, so whenever I see "one size fits all", I get leary.

I really have my eyes on that Sligo Driver Cap. I wear a 7-3/4" fitted hat, so whenever I see "one size fits all", I get leary.

Ya I wear an 8.. I am the same way

Tap tap taparoo

An 8??? That's a big noggin. Are there plenty of hats out there that fit properly? (serious question)

Definitely. I'm not that big but I have a big dome and I was surprised when we would order hats for our baseball teams in high school and AAU and quite a few guys rocked out 8s. Also, I've gone through the Rays locker room and looked at those dudes hats. They have some huge domepieces going on. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely. I'm not that big but I have a big dome and I was surprised when we would order hats for our baseball teams in high school and AAU and quite a few guys rocked out 8s. Also, I've gone through the Rays locker room and looked at those dudes hats. They have some huge domepieces going on. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally pro players are usually bigger guys, hence the bigger head. Or the steroids, one or the other.

Normally pro players are usually bigger guys, hence the bigger head. Or the steroids, one or the other.

I always thought steroids didn't affect the head, hence Barry Bonds' 7 3/8 hat, same as me, and I'm 5 foot 7, haha.

Anyway, bought nike flat front tech pants off of the golfsmith clearance for 30 bucks.
Also waiting on this hybrid 3 wood on ebay.

I always thought steroids didn't affect the head, hence Barry Bonds' 7 3/8 hat, same as me, and I'm 5 foot 7, haha.

Anyway, bought nike flat front tech pants off of the golfsmith clearance for 30 bucks.
Also waiting on this hybrid 3 wood on ebay.

Er my bad, HGH. Steroids can't. His hat size went fron 7" 1/8 to 7" 1/2. So yeah, his head got larger. Considerably.

An 8??? That's a big noggin. Are there plenty of hats out there that fit properly? (serious question)

Thats a fair question. I wear for the most part only fitted hats from 59/50 who make all of the MLB hats. I usually cant find them at lids or hatworld so I have to order them online. As for adjustable, I have to always try them on first and most dont fit

Well have been buying and updating since xmas and it came yesterday again in the form of a new set of EXOTIC irons going to try them out this morning..:banana::banana::banana:
397825096.jpg
397825093.jpg

Well have been buying and updating since xmas and it came yesterday again in the form of a new set of EXOTIC irons going to try them out this morning..:banana::banana::banana:
397825096.jpg
397825093.jpg

Looks like the Power Rangers edition.

397825096.jpg
397825093.jpg

Interesting looking bag of sticks!

Ive said it once, and I'll say it again; I dont care what it looks like, if it gets it in the hole better, it works!

Hope they do you well.

SO what are you guys trying to say ???
397827635.jpg
:golf::golf: to much??? it doesnt matter because iam getting probably a extra 10- 20 yrds out of these new clubs so iam happy..

Had not purchased anything in a few weeks but on the way back to Dallas today from Austin, we stopped at the Nike Outlet Factory store and I picked up three shirts. Very happy with the finds - each were originally $65 and marked down to $20.

Picked up a Club Glove travel bag. Golf clubs need to travel with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back