What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pulled the trigger on Ebay on a 35'' TM Corza Ghost putter. I love how this baby rolls, hopefully it well help me with my putting confidence.

I put a Super Stroke grip on mine and have putted lights out since. It used to be that my putting and chipping held me back. In my couple of rounds this weekend, they were what saved me. It's been quite some time since I've three putted (knock on wood).

Titleist 910F, 15 Degree, Kai'li Stiff Shaft, C2 Setting

Got the Dr Bob Rotella cd collection. I used to have his cassette Golf Is Not A Game Of Perfect and I really liked it.

I just won a M2 for $51 on ebay! :banana:

I just won a M2 for $51 on ebay! :banana:

Nice, congrats T0AD

To be honest, I'm shocked at the price. I have been trying for like a week to get one with a max bid of 75. I lost a couple by less than a couple bucks, some went for close to 100! So my phone beeps and I check my email to see that I won for 51, I about "Yay'd" out loud. Every auction I went in on was from timtheputterman, so it's good, I'm sure.

I got a NIKE cart bag... See new photos in WITB... IT IS SLICK!! for a Nike bag.

Taylor Mades in a nike bag :banghead::laughing:

Hey the bag doesn't come in contact with the ball once in play... Doesn't make the ball fly... LOL Sound familar??

Irons and shafts searches are over....felt like I gave everything an honest look and in the end let the overall numbers make the decision for me and what I hope is best for my game right now

Cleveland CG16 irons (5-PW)
KBS Tour shafts (R+)
Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound grips (red)

Thank you to Patty and Dennis at Blind9 for helping with my order!

Great set of irons Hanks! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them

Irons and shafts searches are over....felt like I gave everything an honest look and in the end let the overall numbers make the decision for me and what I hope is best for my game right now

Cleveland CG16 irons (5-PW)
KBS Tour shafts (R+)
Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound grips (red)

Thank you to Patty and Dennis at Blind9 for helping with my order!

Nice choice, congrats!

I liked the stock CG16's a lot...can't wait to see how they perform with some KBS goodness in them

Great set of irons Hanks! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them

Would lie adjustments on irons count? :)

I just bought a Aldila NV 65 Stiff shaft for my Superfast 2.0 driver.

got my Speed Sleeve--think am hitting longer already--hehe. Thank you Amazon!!

Last week, I said that I purchased some Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100's. Well, today they were installed and I couldn't be any happier with them so far. They are much better tailored to my swing and it was a change that needed to be made. Plus, they look absolutely gorgeous. I'll try to get a pic up sometime soon.

(3) KBS Hi-Rev wedge shafts

callaway upro mx from golf galaxy
used up all my store credit ive been saving lol

Then I saw this thread.. I got an email from edwin watts today and all the clubs/drivers I lusted for last year that were $300+ are now selling for nearly half. I'm tempted and my credit card has been sitting on my laptop stand just screaming - "use me!" Sigh. I'm going to skip the big brand names and pick up a driver. I don't need a new driver. But ......... My girlfriend bought me some new fairway woods last year and I've been wanting the matching driver.

I talk about gigagolf.com often, I wanted to mention that I also purchase equipment online from BestBuysGolf.com - a pro shop in Kentucky that does beautiful work and has a spectacular 30 day - go play - guarantee.

Last edited:
Just ordered the Hirzl Trust Feel glove with a promo code so cheaper than normal. Interested to get this glove in considering all the good reviews that I've been reading from the test group.

2 WS TW9 wedges from Rockbottom. Even though I love my current wedges. :confused2:

By the way, couponcabinfreeship gets you free shipping over 75$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back