What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dragged to Bed, Bath and Beyond by the wife this weekend and boy am I glad for that!!
At the end of the loop around the store was the clearance table. I don't know why the heck they were selling one, but there sat a new (although the box was destroyed) OGIO Straight Jacket travel bag. Go ahead, go look at the going price....then check out my pic to see what I paid.
Spoiler
IMG_20110724_104727-1.jpg

Box looked to be 10 years old but the bag was still in the big OGIO plastic bag with paperwork, etc still intact. There was no way I was NOT going to buy this at nearly 100 bucks off!

Wow! What a deal. Glad you found it Toad.

Seemore center shaft FGP stainless off the bay for 50 bones. Wanna see what all the testers in the putter forums are talking about.

Seemore center shaft FGP stainless off the bay for 50 bones. Wanna see what all the testers in the putter forums are talking about.

Nice pick up West, I'm sure you'll like it!

Bought a dozen Taylormade Pentas. Want to see what all the fuss is about

I was dragged to Bed, Bath and Beyond by the wife this weekend and boy am I glad for that!!
At the end of the loop around the store was the clearance table. I don't know why the heck they were selling one, but there sat a new (although the box was destroyed) OGIO Straight Jacket travel bag. Go ahead, go look at the going price....then check out my pic to see what I paid.
Spoiler
IMG_20110724_104727-1.jpg

Box looked to be 10 years old but the bag was still in the big OGIO plastic bag with paperwork, etc still intact. There was no way I was NOT going to buy this at nearly 100 bucks off!

The things we endured sometimes huh? Nice grab there for sure!

You won't be disappointed. I can absolutely attest to that!

I went to golf galaxy on Saturday to trade in my 3 and 5 fairways for a burner 2.0 3 fairway Stiff. I got an email with a $30 coupon in it before I went, so I printed it and drove to the store. They wound up giving me $35 for one and $47 for the other one. Got to use my coupon plus a 200 point bonus. They had the $50 rebate also. So I grabbed 2 dozen of TM TP Blacks for $50 and was out the door at $103 and using the bonus points. So today after work I'm going back! I'm trading in my old R7 irons for a new golf bag. I'm going to get a cart bag this time maybe one with the clips that holds your clubs. But I'm getting a new bag tonight! New WITB photo's coming soon with all my new babies. The only thing that won't be new this year is my putter... But I see a GHOST in my crystalball!!!

Last edited:
Pick up a Mashie M5, a new adidas shirt, and some new footjoy sport shoes.

Pick up a Mashie M5, a new adidas shirt, and some new footjoy sport shoes.

Oh how I wish they made an M5 in LH. I would have Mashie triplets in my bag..lol Good pick up.

I went to golf galaxy on Saturday to trade in my 3 and 5 fairways for a burner 2.0 3 fairway Stiff. I got an email with a $30 coupon in it before I went, so I printed it and drove to the store. They wound up giving me $35 for one and $47 for the other one. Got to use my coupon plus a 200 point bonus. They had the $50 rebate also. So I grabbed 2 dozen of TM TP Blacks for $50 and was out the door at $103 and using the bonus points. So today after work I'm going back! I'm trading in my old R7 irons for a new golf bag. I'm going to get a cart bag this time maybe one with the clips that holds your clubs. But I'm getting a new bag tonight! New WITB photo's coming soon with all my new babies. The only thing that won't be new this year is my putter... But I see a GHOST in my crystalball!!!
You go boy. Can't wait to see your new bag and all the new goodies in it. We playing on the 6th?

You go boy. Can't wait to see your new bag and all the new goodies in it. We playing on the 6th?

No we are playing on the 7th! Remember???

you wouldnt get more for those irons in the markerplace or ebay? My experience in trading clubs there is that they really sitck it to you as to what they are willing to give you credit wise

I can't see selling my old R7's for more than a $150 for them. That's what I will get trading them in. Some of the grooves are pretty bad and I wouldn't want to stick a friend with them. Or even a fellow THPer, who are rapidly becoming more friends. If you look on ebay you can get them for about $10 a club. So I might as well just trade them in.

I can't see selling my old R7's for more than a $150 for them. That's what I will get trading them in. Some of the grooves are pretty bad and I wouldn't want to stick a friend with them. Or even a fellow THPer, who are rapidly becoming more friends. If you look on ebay you can get them for about $10 a club. So I might as well just trade them in.

oh $150 aint bad then at all, enjoy the new bag!

Just got my Yes! Nicky putter today in the mail. 30 mins and counting and I will be giving it a try.

Bought a white pair of FJ contours today, never wore the brand before but they felt nice.

Today I saw that it was buy one get one free Wilson Staff FG Tour balls, so I got 2 dozen balls for $35! I took these balls to the short game area and was VERY impressed with its performance.

I just ordered a dozen MG tour golf balls and a couple gloves, the prices are stupid cheap and they come highly recommended.

Just pulled the trigger on Ebay on a 35'' TM Corza Ghost putter. I love how this baby rolls, hopefully it well help me with my putting confidence.

Just pulled the trigger on Ebay on a 35'' TM Corza Ghost putter. I love how this baby rolls, hopefully it well help me with my putting confidence.

Good purchase, had my best putting round of the year so far with mine on Sunday!

Taylor Made 09 Burner Rescue 5. I stink at the long irons but I hit my 4 Rescue quite well so it seemed logical to pick it up. They are cheap now too!

Cleveland FL5W 19* 43g s, and a cheap laser range finder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back