What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike skort and a top to match, adidas shirt, titleist/SC full cord putter grip, Callaway Tour Aunthentic Staff Bag....

but I didn't pay.

oops.

How was that? The "oops" I forgot to pay discount??

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

OEM Kevin said:
How was that? The "oops" I forgot to pay discount??

meeting the ups man and bing in charge of inventory has it's privileges.

I kid.

I actually make friends with all the vendors and work deals. the staff bag is my own personal. I'm on staff with callaway. the clothes i convinced my boss to write off to uniform expenses.

the putter grip....titleist guy owed me a favor.

meeting the ups man and bing in charge of inventory has it's privileges.

I kid.

I actually make friends with all the vendors and work deals. the staff bag is my own personal. I'm on staff with callaway. the clothes i convinced my boss to write off to uniform expenses.

the putter grip....titleist guy owed me a favor.

The good ol its not what you know but who you know discount. Nice.

OEM Kevin said:
The good ol its not what you know but who you know discount. Nice.

the downside being that I don't know a whole heckuva lot and all I own are golf clothes.

the downside being that I don't know a whole heckuva lot and all I own are golf clothes.

i find this hard to believe doodles.

i'm also very curious to know why the titleist guy owed you a favor.

tcalloway1 said:
i find this hard to believe doodles.

i'm also very curious to know why the titleist guy owed you a favor.

he had an account across town that needed a trade while he was out of town so I told him I would hand deliver it. he asked what I could use in return and I told him a putter grip for my new odyssey.

he was more than happy to ablige.

an honestly....my closet sucks....unless you count khaki shorts and white shirts as cool. that's all I wear outside of golf. and flipflops. i'm pretty chill.

an honestly....my closet sucks....unless you count khaki shorts and white shirts as cool. that's all I wear outside of golf. and flipflops. i'm pretty chill.

Don't be ashamed, any day where you don't have to wear a monkey suit to go to work is a good day.

he had an account across town that needed a trade while he was out of town so I told him I would hand deliver it. he asked what I could use in return and I told him a putter grip for my new odyssey.

he was more than happy to ablige.

dang! i thought the story about the favor would be far more interesting.

nothing wrong with khakis and white. bright and bold isn't for all of us.

Don't be ashamed, any day where you don't have to wear a monkey suit to go to work is a good day.

Agreed! Im rockin the jeans, puma shoes and golf shirt to work. Gotta wear the golf shirt, never know when a round of golf might break out

tcalloway1 said:
dang! i thought the story about the favor would be far more interesting.

nothing wrong with khakis and white. bright and bold isn't for all of us.

bright and bold...I save that for the course...

do you guys really think I would tell the real reason he owed me a favor????

duh.

reference: picture in TC's thread.

you've met me, do i seem like the kind of guy that should be wearing IJP or Puma gear? i would make it look awful, and that's just not fair to the clothing.

duh.

i thought that maybe you were drinking......i don't know.......you're a tough nut to crack doodles.......but my day of reckoning will come!!!!

tcalloway1 said:
i thought that maybe you were drinking......i don't know.......you're a tough nut to crack doodles.......but my day of reckoning will come!!!!

bring it baby. I'm not afraid.

and beer. bring that too.

duh.

I was going to wait for you to have a few brewskies then ask

Bought some yellow z-stars today and got the hat and towel freebies. I had to slap my hand a couple of times while cruising though the used driver section and finding a supertri for $250. I know I can stick it out with my Nickent so I don't feel too bad.

You get a hat AND a towel??

The BF was mad at me because I was at Golfsmith over the weekend buying my 3 dozen Precept golf balls and if you spend $100+ at one time, you get free rounds of golf and I was debating whether or not I wanted to get a dozen of the Srixon Z Stars since I like playing with them, and decided against it since I'm getting 36 Precept golf balls, but that would've given me a free round of golf :( I wasn't thinking :banghead:

you've met me, do i seem like the kind of guy that should be wearing IJP or Puma gear? i would make it look awful, and that's just not fair to the clothing.

Don't knock it til you try it. IJP is out there and only the svelte can really rock the Puma. I was thinking along the lines of just some color splashes. I just want to make sure you don't end up with Steve Stricker's closet that's all. How about THP doing a contest to make you over at the next outing? I think the girls and thanks will get a kick out of doing that.

bring it baby. I'm not afraid.

and beer. bring that too.

well, we all know that i like my beer. i don't think i could hang with you anyway, but it would be a hell of a time trying. we'll find out at the next thp outing. plus i'd love to get my arse kicked by a girl, on the course that is.

Don't knock it til you try it. IJP is out there and only the svelte can really rock the Puma. I was thinking along the lines of just some color splashes. I just want to make sure you don't end up with Steve Stricker's closet that's all. How about THP doing a contest to make you over at the next outing? I think the girls and thanks will get a kick out of doing that.

dude, what was wrong with what i wore at the outing. granted it wasn't super bright, it had color. no thanks to the makeover man, i don't trust you guys.

Spank818 said:
Working in finance, I rock a suit 4 days a week. Thank god dress down season is coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, what was wrong with what i wore at the outing. granted it wasn't super bright, it had color. no thanks to the makeover man, i don't trust you guys.

Nothing wrong with it. And as far as the makeover is concerned us guys were going to stay on the sidelines on that one and leave it up to the girls... and thanks.

Working in finance, I rock a suit 4 days a week. Thank god dress down season is coming soon

I worked for a bank for close to 5 years and hated the fact that I have to wear a suit. Any day I had an excuse to dress down I took it.

Nothing wrong with it. And as far as the makeover is concerned us guys were going to stay on the sidelines on that one and leave it up to the girls... and thanks.

only so long as he doesn't fall in love

now I love a good looking suit....forever.

but when I got done with school....I decided the golf course was going to be my office.

so clearly I wasted a lot of money....

and will never be rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back