Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
On the brink of placing an order for a Spotless Swing towel....hmmmm....
Correction...I got one, went black with red piping. Wife is going to be AAAAAAAANGRY, but, I'm buying her a new house so it should balance out LOL!

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Correction...I got one, went black with red piping. Wife is going to be AAAAAAAANGRY, but, I'm buying her a new house so it should balance out LOL!
:clapp: Congrats on your purchase :)

phoul

Reaction score
Handicap
i bought a round of golf today :D

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Yesterday I bought a sleeve of Srixon tour Yellows and a club brush and about to pull the trigger on the Ping G15 irons.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
FINALLY received a call today that my new S2 Cobra driver with the Graphite Design shaft arrived in Macon today! The bad news is we are having really bad Thunderstorms and it will be tomorrow before I can pick it up. :banghead: Oh well I have waited this long so one more day will not matter.... :D

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Yesterday I bought a sleeve of Srixon tour Yellows and a club brush and about to pull the trigger on the Ping G15 irons.
As mentioned in a previous post, I think you will love pings if the feel right for you. The g series offers great foregiveness.

RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
R9 SuperTri TP
9.5*, 65gm Motore F1 shaft
Currently trying to decide what settings to leave it at. Keep it Neutral (can come off the face either fade or draw), or set it either way and take one direction of miss away.

Replaces my Adams XTD A3 which broke on the range yesterday
(This golf thing is getting expensive :( )

Schweitzer_07

Reaction score
FINALLY received a call today that my new S2 Cobra driver with the Graphite Design shaft arrived in Macon today! The bad news is we are having really bad Thunderstorms and it will be tomorrow before I can pick it up. :banghead: Oh well I have waited this long so one more day will not matter.... :D
Those storms you are getting are pretty nasty.. they came through west TN on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and kept me up all night both Friday and Saturday nights. Also dropped about 15+ inches of rain and caused flooding everywhere. Not a good thing.

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I should be getting another skort in the mail :nailbiting: Got my pink Swing Towel in the mail yesterday :)

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
They didn't have my Z StarX yellow balls, so I decided to try some BStone 330-S balls while I wait for them to get the stock back in. They were only 27 bucks, so I can't complain about the price. I also got some rain pants.

Fildini

Harley Weewax
Reaction score
I bought some new Golf Shoes last night...

Adidas Tour 360 LTD in black/red.

They looked pretty pimp...

rrhb

Reaction score
Shipping today a Mizuno 2010 MP fairway wood 3+ (13.5 degree) Regular flex.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
you'll love them Seth!
They didn't have my Z StarX yellow balls, so I decided to try some BStone 330-S balls while I wait for them to get the stock back in. They were only 27 bucks, so I can't complain about the price. I also got some rain pants.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
bought a Samsonite golf trunk organizer this morning...I'm hoping to take back control of my trunk that's now completely overrun with golf stuff.
Spoiler
not that there's anything wrong with that

ddec

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
bought a Samsonite golf trunk organizer this morning...I'm hoping to take back control of my trunk that's now completely overrun with golf stuff.
Spoiler
Let me know how that works....I have to organize the trunk of my SUV a little better so my dog can get back there again.

Fildini

Harley Weewax
Reaction score
love the avatar Thanks!

Yesterday my buddy sent me the same picture with my face photoshopped on the kids body.

It was pretty funny.

Spoiler

CarstenBF

Reaction score
Handicap
New bag, yay! Not a lot of room in it really, but was the lightest I could find.

Now I just need shoes ... and maybe a FW or two .. hmm, and perhaps a new iron set ... and ..

ddec

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
New bag, yay! Not a lot of room in it really, but was the lightest I could find.

I have the same bag, I got it at the end of last summer when my previous bag broke. There isn't a lot of room in the big pocket, but there is plenty of room for balls, tees, gloves. I love this bag. I used to carry a lot last year, this year I use a push cart. The bag sits on the push cart easily enough without moving around. I think you will be happy.

ddec

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Yesterday I ordered a Wilson Fybrid 4h(24). Kept hearing great things about these and decided to to pull the trigger on a good deal. Will be here tomorrow.

ddec

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
today I also purchased a CG12 56 wedge, got a real good deal on it...55 bucks. Should arrive tomorrow. Now i believe my bag to be complete, will update with pictures in the "whats in your bag" forum.

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Just bought another golf shirt :banghead:

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
I have a Seemore FGP2 in Stainless on the way.

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish
Bought some yellow z-stars today and got the hat and towel freebies. I had to slap my hand a couple of times while cruising though the used driver section and finding a supertri for $250. I know I can stick it out with my Nickent so I don't feel too bad.

snicker.doodles

Substantially Revised.
Reaction score
Handicap
lowstimps
What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Nike skort and a top to match, adidas shirt, titleist/SC full cord putter grip, Callaway Tour Aunthentic Staff Bag....

but I didn't pay.

oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in