What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally pulled the trigger and got a set of X Hot Pro 4-AW Project X 95 Flighted 6.0 shafts

Woohoo! 2013 Del Mar's came in! AND I now know I can wear 13's again!

753EC124-155E-4CA3-8CD7-7FC1FB859F0F-7044-000003C1B9293449_zps9675a599.jpg

76BEABEC-81C1-4E74-A89E-77656A009391-7044-000003C1ABAE38DF_zpsc43331d7.jpg

Beauty shoes Jman!

In addition to my pure grips and FJ Gloves I finally pulled the trigger on the SeeMore FGP that I've been on the fence about for the past few months.

Finally pulled the trigger and got a set of X Hot Pro 4-AW Project X 95 Flighted 6.0 shafts

Congrats and welcome to the HAWT Club :bananadance:!

I like them a lot, I've never been into this style/look until recently. Going to make walking a lot more comfortable I think.

They are great for walking. Very comfortable and great support. I love them for walking.

3 dozen Bridgestone B330rxs used (AAAA) balls off the bay for $40 shipped. I have been wanting to get back to playing this ball and this might be a reasonable way. I have never bought used balls off the net before so this should be interesting. I figure if half of them are close to mint then I will still be ahead cost wise.

Just picked these up at golfsmith
9ujuqyjy.jpg

I didn't buy it, but I did get aSecret Grip today on my driver.

Just got my spot in the Atlanta invitational.

How did you find the sizing? They look great!

Tapping away on my S3

Pretty spot on. Got them in 11.5 and I usually wear 11 or 12 depending on the shoe. I really like the zero drop. Since I'll be walking a lot this season it only made sense

Edit: I have wide feet and these are wide in the toe which is perfect.

So I was lurking on the bay, placed a bid on a RFE 11.5 head, and accidentally won. I think I got it for a good price???

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

Cleveland launcher 3 wood (2006 model)..regularly hit it 270 at the local muni today :)

I know Jman says Fridays are reserved for wedges, but took advantage of the Callaway Pre Owned 25% off sale and picked up a Slate Jaws 52* and 58* shafted with KBS Tour.

Regripped my clubs with the new crossline ace's. Really like those

Being out of the "new" buying circuit in a while, where is the best place to pick up some RTX wedges???
Seems they are exempt from all the online coupons, so just wondering where everyone did their shopping nowadays for new stuff??

TIA
Bama

Being out of the "new" buying circuit in a while, where is the best place to pick up some RTX wedges???
Seems they are exempt from all the online coupons, so just wondering where everyone did their shopping nowadays for new stuff??

TIA
Bama

You can go retail and wait for a sale. That's what I usually do if that's the route I go. I know Golfsmith has been running double or 150% trade in for some new gear lately. Otherwise, the bay can be a good place. Really nice if you have a paypal balance!

Now the proud owner of a Clicgear 3.5. I went with the all black model.

Sorry blu.

THPing on Tapatalk

These came today. Very impressed with them.

danu9e4y.jpg

Nice Topdogg.

Against many reviews I bought a brand new MX+ GPS from Callaway. Got it for a really good deal, so if it doesnt workout I might be able to flip it.

Ordered online a Bionic Glove, my second & not last. These are great for those of us with Arthritis.

New Kusala Black 61S for 50.00

Nice Topdogg.

Against many reviews I bought a brand new MX+ GPS from Callaway. Got it for a really good deal, so if it doesnt workout I might be able to flip it.

Would love to hear what you think. I got scared off by the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back