What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-PW
TT DG S300
Used for half a season. Snagged for $450 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365803177.303291.jpg

Tapa Slice

I picked up a xhot pro 3wood 15* and xhot pro hybrid 20*, can't wait to get them and use them

Went to EW to see what they had along the lines of used 60* wedges to try out, nothing that wasn't worn out. Looked for J40 wedges and they didn't have anything. #WPF will continue next week. So what do I do? I trade in some old clubs and leave with a G25 3w. Yeah, went to look at wedges, left with a fairway wood.

Went to EW to see what they had along the lines of used 60* wedges to try out, nothing that wasn't worn out. Looked for J40 wedges and they didn't have anything. #WPF will continue next week. So what do I do? I trade in some old clubs and leave with a G25 3w. Yeah, went to look at wedges, left with a fairway wood.

EBay or the marketplace is probably ur only hope

I got a new rain suit from Orlimar for $60 at Dunhams Sports. WELL worth it.

Won a set of Cleveland CG Black 4-PW irons in A Flex C. Kua flavor on the bay for my old man. $212.00. I was stoked when they arrived today and look brand new.

Bought them awhile ago but finally got my grubby paws on them today. J40 DPC with PXi's.

Walmart was clearing out some Noodle Long and Soft 15 Packs for 8$ a piece, I bought everyone they had (11 boxes). Might try to resell them and make a few bucks. Also bought some no name brand chipping net.

Picked up a Tour edge exotics xcg5 4 wood and 4h hybrid from the bay.

Bought some grip tape, grip solvent, and a Fatso lite for my putter

:seemore: FGP and 2 putter grips. Both from Thpers

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I didn't realize the FGP had a black THP headcover. I don't have one. I'm really excited now! Thanks again Icey.

Demo day today, walked away with
Cobra 3-4w amp cell silver.

Bought them awhile ago but finally got my grubby paws on them today. J40 DPC with PXi's.

Nice buy! Is there a review thread about these? I'm getting really interested in them.

Congrats that's a sweet set of irons.

SeeMore z2

Very nice!! Once you finish cleaning the drool off please post pics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I didn't realize the FGP had a black THP headcover. I don't have one. I'm really excited now! Thanks again Icey.

I know I sent icey a black THP cover at one time.

So far this year I bought:
geek FS3 12*
geek No Brainer 12*
geek DotComThis fairway 3W & 5W
TM rocketblades, 4-aaward I love them all! This set up will last me a LONG time!!

Nice sticks Army. I like the staging for the pic well done

bought a puma sweater (black) and a puma polo (light green) both are gorgeous!!

Bought a few dozen Top Flite Gamers from Wally World for 12 bucks each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back