What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need pics!!!! Plus, that is a steal. I would jump all over the deals on the Xhot but I can't seem to hit it well. Ton o' backspin, but no launch at all.

I'll get some quick pics of the irons up after I get home. Woods haven't shipped yet since I didn't get my order placed before 2pm.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bought a fitting today for the driver. Posted the numbers on the ponder thread because I am now pondering a SLDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I accidentally won a bid on ebay for some Cobra FP irons. Looks like I have another Winter set.

4 dozen B330 for $88

Picked the Ecco Biom shoes on Woot courtesy of the Deals of the Day thread.

Need pics!!!! Plus, that is a steal. I would jump all over the deals on the Xhot but I can't seem to hit it well. Ton o' backspin, but no launch at all.

Here are the new sticks I got today. There was one tiny scratch on the sole of the 6 iron...that was it. Other than that they look brand new. Awesome.

tepemu8u.jpg

Despite really killing my RBZ Stage 2 driver, I pulled the trigger on picking up a LH Amp Cell. Local store was going out of business and marked them down to $119.99. Tool included but no headcover. Was waiting for a red, but they only had orange. Not really a problem. Did go directly to Golfsmith and it was hitting about 20 yards shorter than the Stage 2. Probably need to do some tweaking. Gotta stop for the rest of the year, unless I find a great deal on an adjustable 3 wood. :)

Despite really killing my RBZ Stage 2 driver, I pulled the trigger on picking up a LH Amp Cell. Local store was going out of business and marked them down to $119.99. Tool included but no headcover. Was waiting for a red, but they only had orange. Not really a problem. Did go directly to Golfsmith and it was hitting about 20 yards shorter than the Stage 2. Probably need to do some tweaking. Gotta stop for the rest of the year, unless I find a great deal on an adjustable 3 wood. :)

Good buy. I'm sure you'll get the distance back once you find your myfly. I actually hit the Amp Cell much better than the Stage 2.

And IMHO, no big loss on the headcover. I absolutely hate the splash color on the headcover and I'm buying a set of knits to cover all mine so that I don't have to look at them anymore. Love the design, just hate the color.

New to me Srixon 3 Wood form #Cookie.

Should have it Friday.

Thanks buddy!

JM

Good buy. I'm sure you'll get the distance back once you find your myfly. I actually hit the Amp Cell much better than the Stage 2.

And IMHO, no big loss on the headcover. I absolutely hate the splash color on the headcover and I'm buying a set of knits to cover all mine so that I don't have to look at them anymore. Love the design, just hate the color.

Concur on the headcover. At Golfsmith I picked up a loose R11s headcover for the Amp and also found a used Rife putter headcover I've been looking for forever.

Think I got a pretty good deal today, Studio Select Newport 2, bought it locally for $125.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Here are the new sticks I got today. There was one tiny scratch on the sole of the 6 iron...that was it. Other than that they look brand new. Awesome.

tepemu8u.jpg

Beautiful. And, after hearing how you were able to get those, an awesome deal! Now, work no getting used to them and then come show me how to use them.

Think I got a pretty good deal today, Studio Select Newport 2, bought it locally for $125.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Heck of a deal

Picked up a brand new SeeMore Si2 today for $57.00. I know its not the Z series, but figured its a good place to start my adventure.

Picked up a brand new SeeMore Si2 today for $57.00. I know its not the Z series, but figured its a good place to start my adventure.

No doubt way better than spending hundreds and not having it pan out.

Beautiful. And, after hearing how you were able to get those, an awesome deal! Now, work no getting used to them and then come show me how to use them.

You got it Ryan!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just snagged an Optiforce 440 with a Diamana for 200.00 mint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Awesome pickup Taylor. I have almost bought that same unit at least a dozen times. Played with jlukes few times and he has the same unit and loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back