What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best accident ever.

True accident at that. Didn't expect that price to hold up at all. Little more than 60% off retail I believe.

SeeMores: gotta love 'em!

2nd driver of the week...!

Had committed to the Custom above but then this came up and I am truly embarrassed at how little I paid for it, proper mint and certainly worth trying at the price.

xl1.jpg
xl2.jpg

xl3.jpg

xl4.jpg
xl5.jpg

Another great pickup Joey. I loved my SL290, would really like to hear which one you end up gaming ! Keep us Posted.

My new to me $20 buck Cleveland Black Belly Putter arrived today, really excited to start rolling it (even if it is indoors).

Grip and headcover will need a replacement on it, but it gives me an opportunity to see if I want to cut it down a couple inches from the 39" its at now.

Winn Dri-Tec 13 Grip Kit. I used to use the DSi's and currently have stock grips, so I'm excited for this one. Only $80 for the entire Kit. Now I just need to figure out how to install them...

$(KGrHqN,!pkE7BcvhJ+hBP!2lj)c7Q~~60_3.JPG

Winn Dri-Tec 13 Grip Kit. I used to use the DSi's and currently have stock grips, so I'm excited for this one. Only $80 for the entire Kit. Now I just need to figure out how to install them...

Plenty of people here that can help you. It's much easier than it may look.

Installing grips is pretty easy! Plent of youtube videos out there to help, but I do not expect you having problems. Just remember to use plenty of solvent

Installing grips is pretty easy! Plent of youtube videos out there to help, but I do not expect you having problems. Just remember to use plenty of solvent

Sounds like I might want to buy a bigger bottle than the 4oz it comes with haha.

I wouldn't be too worried. I've used WD40 many many times.

2 Callaway Golf Gloves (BOGO at golf galaxy), some Epoch Tees, and a under Armour winter hat

I wouldn't be too worried. I've used WD40 many many times.

So trash can, clamp, box knife, stuff that came with the kit, and extra WD40 should do the trick? lol

2 Callaway Golf Gloves (BOGO at golf galaxy), some Epoch Tees, and a under Armour winter hat

my GG has some really good looking winter hats. May have to grab another 1 or 2.

There should be plenty of solvent in the bottle to do them all. I am 2 years into my bottle that size, and I have done 2 or 3 sets.

Don't use dish soap.

Signed,

Jake

Sometimes you just gotta have a little distraction.....

1379995_10151770833673401_1278319503_n.jpg

1381719_10151770859583401_310254579_n.jpg

Traded in the Slingshot HLs and used the store credit to buy a new Cleveland Classic HB #10 and a Superstroke 1.0 grip. I was actually planning on buying a #1 but I rolled all of the HBs and just wasnt feeling it with the #1, #3 or #7. The #10 was a winner for me. Maybe Im a mallet guy afterall...

mashie.jpg

This will be my little chipper, haven't settled with the altitudes for those kinda shots at all.

Brand new, graphite shaft, still in the wrapper... for about the same price as a big mac meal. Super happy :D

Since Callawaypreowned.com is doing a special fall special, I HAD to take advantage of that. A couple of days ago I was going to wait and hit the OptiForce before I made up my mind, but I just couldn't pass up this deal. Sooooo I pulled the trigger.

Got a RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver 9.5° with the Diamana Kaili 80 Graphite in XStiff and a RAZR Fit Xtreme 3 Wood 15° with the stock Trinity Graphite in XStiff. Got both for those plus I'm trading in my current FT Tour and Diablo 3 wood...all with shipping for $287.44! I'll have to pay to send my old driver and three wood back, but that was just a great deal I thought!

PLUS...my new irons came today...and when they say "Like New" they mean, they are all still in the plastic shrink wrap and if any of them where hit, it was with the plastic on still. THEY ARE PERFECT!

Highly recommend using them, for anyone looking to buy some like new clubs!

Last edited:
Since Callawaypreowned.com is doing a special fall special, I HAD to take advantage of that. A couple of days ago I was going to wait and hit the OptiForce before I made up my mind, but I just couldn't pass up this deal. Sooooo I pulled the trigger.

Got a RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver 9.5° with the Diamana Kaili 80 Graphite in XStiff and a RAZR Fit Xtreme 3 Wood 15° with the stock Trinity Graphite in XStiff. Got both for those plus I'm trading in my current FT Tour and Diablo 3 wood...all with shipping for $287.44! I'll have to pay to send my old driver and three wood back, but that was just a great deal I thought!

PLUS...my new irons came today...and when they say "Like New" they mean, they are all still in the plastic shrink wrap and if any of them where hit, it was with the plastic on still. THEY ARE PERFECT!

Highly recommend using them, for anyone looking to buy some like new clubs!

Need pics!!!! Plus, that is a steal. I would jump all over the deals on the Xhot but I can't seem to hit it well. Ton o' backspin, but no launch at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back