What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are classics. Where did you pick them up at?

My dad cooks sloppy joes for their church rummage sale so we always go and have some for supper, I always take a quick look to see if anything interests me and these were tossed in with the sporting goods. They had a couple of putter but none of them had any brand names on them.

Picked up a new driver and three wood today, couldn't go wrong at $1 each. I had real wood woods in my hand-me-down set that I started playing with but I couldn't remember what they felt like so I thought I would give these a shot.

DSC_0705_zpsf0c92493.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Driver face
DSC_0707_zps4e133cf3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Three wood face
DSC_0708_zpsbbdafd4a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Crown of the three wood
DSC_0709_zpsf20db37c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So freaking awesome man! I would've bought them too.

Kusala blue 61 s flex for me Amp Cell.........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Picked these up yesterday and got them cleaned up and uploaded. I was too lazy to post up so figured I'd do it now.

I found them at Goodwill for $1.99 each! I couldn't believe it. I always look, but rarely find real deals. The have newish red Golf Pride Tour Wraps too that happen to match one of my other sets. Can't wait to give then a swing.

Received my Vokey 50 & 56 yesterday. Bought an odyssey putter a few days ago and now just purchased a scotty cameron. I guess you can say I have been bitten by the golf bug. This is leading to be a dangerous sport, for my bank account.

Picked these up yesterday and got them cleaned up and uploaded. I was too lazy to post up so figured I'd do it now.

I found them at Goodwill for $1.99 each! I couldn't believe it. I always look, but rarely find real deals. The have newish red Golf Pride Tour Wraps too that happen to match one of my other sets. Can't wait to give then a swing.

dude, that's freakin awesome! Congrats on the steal.

These just arrived! Awesome :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SuperStroke Slim 3.0

Picked up a TM ATV 52* wedge for $30 from Academy Sports.

tappin from my big as note2

X2 from the Marketplace.

After getting into the SeeMore Event, I vowed I would not purchase another putter until I went through the SPi fitting/lesson. That lasted....four days.

X2 from the Marketplace.

After getting into the SeeMore Event, I vowed I would not purchase another putter until I went through the SPi fitting/lesson. That lasted....four days.

Aside from PR, the X series is the only other series I would be interested. They are so nice looking. They dont make them in LH unfortunately.

The Si3w from the marketplace as well. Couldn't pass up the price and I am very interested to see how the insert in it feels! Super excited about this one!

Got an email from lostgolfballs.com on 10% for local pick up + another 10% for facebook check in on 4A/2 Quality Golf Balls, so I took them up on the offer and purchased the following:
2 Doz Bridgestone B330
1 Doz Bridgestone B330-s
2 Doz Bridgestone E6
1 Doz Srixon Z Star
2 Doz Srixon Q Star

All for the total of $60.

dude, that's freakin awesome! Congrats on the steal.

Thank you! When I found them I think I looked around like someone that just found a bag of money. I couldn't believe someone hadn't picked them up already. They were pretty dirty, so maybe that detered them, but they cleaned up nice and the grooves look decent. The added bonus... Goodwill doesn't have tax. The price is the price. I don't know if they will be the wedges for me, but I'll take that gamble any day at the price.

Last edited:
Under Armour Cold Gear mock came today and it fits great. Ready to put into use tomorrow.

Smooth transaction with mikedean441 and it arrived today!

zyty3ate.jpg

I've lusted over the black R1 all summer! Time to put it up against my X Hot!

I bought a sleeve of Chrome+ golf balls. They are already gone after my morning 9 hole round.... sigh.

Bought a mix of used Bridgestone balls from the bay for winter use. Also my Cobra Amp Cell 3/4H arrived, too late to get to the range, dying to hit it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Very nice. I love Damascus putters.

Brown Ashworth belt & 3 pack of Bridgestone xFIXx gloves.

Brown Ashworth belt & 3 pack of Bridgestone xFIXx gloves.

Hi Cookie.

I need to buy some gloves as well, I've played the last 7 rounds gloveless and I'm over that crap.

Hi Cookie.

I need to buy some gloves as well, I've played the last 7 rounds gloveless and I'm over that crap.

Hi James.

Golfetail has that deal for 20% off and have several 3 packs of solid gloves in the 15-20 dollar range.

Got those and that brown belt for $28 shipped.

Hi James.

Golfetail has that deal for 20% off and have several 3 packs of solid gloves in the 15-20 dollar range.

Got those and that brown belt for $28 shipped.

Nice! Thank you for the heads up oh teammate of mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back