What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I just got a 330M too!

How are you liking it? I rolled probably 7 putters at the store and none had the take me home feel that the 330M had. Please translate to the course!!!

How are you liking it? I rolled probably 7 putters at the store and none had the take me home feel that the 330M had. Please translate to the course!!!

Zero 3 putts and a 60 foot bomb for birdie at fishing creek on Friday! If it can roll it at fishing creek, I'm pretty sure it will perform everywhere! I love that head shape

Zero 3 putts and a 60 foot bomb for birdie at fishing creek on Friday! If it can roll it at fishing creek, I'm pretty sure it will perform everywhere! I love that head shape

Wow that is awesome dude and yep, the cute little mallet head with the plumber's neck got my attention from the get go. I can't wait to having some bonding time with mine :thumb:

pre-paid for 4 custom headcovers from robert mark golf (aka scratch-golfer.net). rob has been awesome to work with so far, and for custom leather headcovers i think the pricing is very competitive.

pre-paid for 4 custom headcovers from robert mark golf (aka scratch-golfer.net). rob has been awesome to work with so far, and for custom leather headcovers i think the pricing is very competitive.

Hope he gets them to you quick...

I ordered a scorecard holder from him and it has been a less than pleasant experience, and I still don't have it

I've been a busy guy the last 24 hours. Regripped two clubs, bought 2 24 packs of AAAAA quality e6's, and got the iBooks edition of Unconscious Putting.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got my ryder cup super stroke 2.0 on the way to go on my seemore SB2 Pr

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope he gets them to you quick...

I ordered a scorecard holder from him and it has been a less than pleasant experience, and I still don't have it

hmmmmmm. how long have you been waiting?

Well first he sent my custom cover to the wrong person.. So he sent me a generic one to tide me over.. Then he finished mine Monday and didn't ship it until Friday. This has been going on 3+ weeks

Well first he sent my custom cover to the wrong person.. So he sent me a generic one to tide me over.. Then he finished mine Monday and didn't ship it until Friday. This has been going on 3+ weeks

not cool. no offense, but i hope that doesn't happen to me!

Free with an eBay coupon I had in my email.

9791f7d129b8363763ebdda007c976d0.jpg

cd4f471f2e749142542e3ce8b789b049.jpg

I ordered two pair of Puma golf shorts and two Puma polo shirts. Due to an error on the website, they even knocked $5 off of each item.

Dave Pelz Short Game Bible.... Not even in the ballpark of good enough from 100 and in this season....hopefully this helps to focus me! Need to be throwing darts come December.

My Salty arrived

49826b3d62aac50bf6642da6a5d4a988.jpg

For the first time ever, I actually received a twitter prize after being named a winner!

Bucket of range balls and greens fee

Last edited:
MG_2932_large.jpg

Oh no you didn't.

#snapsfingers

Picked up two of these for my 56 and 60 degree wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new SuperStroke 3.0 for my TM Spider SI putter

Picked up 8 GP New Decade Midsize grips for my irons and also got a Superstroke 3.0 to try on my Odyssey White Steel #3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back