What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a couple dozen Callaway Hex Black X-Outs. Seems like a great price, can't find a single flaw that would make them X-Outs, though.

I just started a savings account for some Vapors.

My Salty arrived

49826b3d62aac50bf6642da6a5d4a988.jpg

That's a neat package that it comes in. I like that.

LOVE that colour combo. Awesome.

Callaway X Hot 2 Driver. God awful looking head cover but sweet swinging driver. Looking forward to taking it out to the course this weekend!

Nike Covert 2 hybrid. Going to experiment with hybrids at the top of the bag and no fairway woods for the rest of the season.

This guy came today

906c37dfbe732aecca68691720b6b190.jpg

Mizuno JPX-EZ 5-GW. Hopefully these will be more forgiving then my Ping I-25.

Mizuno JPX-EZ 5-GW. Hopefully these will be more forgiving then my Ping I-25.

what types of forgiveness did the i25 not give you? i've been gaming the i25 for about 3 months, and while i'm still getting used to distances, i notice that my mishits fly a lot straighter than the magregor pro-c's i'm coming off. i'm not getting any more distance, but my misses are much more playable.

I lost a lot of distance on mishits and simply could not get them to work for me. More then likely it's going to be operator error.

what types of forgiveness did the i25 not give you? i've been gaming the i25 for about 3 months, and while i'm still getting used to distances, i notice that my mishits fly a lot straighter than the magregor pro-c's i'm coming off. i'm not getting any more distance, but my misses are much more playable.

I lost a lot of distance on mishits and simply could not get them to work for me. More then likely it's going to be operator error.

I've noticed that heel hits still fly far, but toe hits are really punished.

what are you coming off?

I'm not sure I'd say I'm in love with these irons, but I'm not switching for awhile. too much $ invested! maybe a reshaft, though :)

I've noticed that heel hits still fly far, but toe hits are really punished.

what are you coming off?

I'm not sure I'd say I'm in love with these irons, but I'm not switching for awhile. too much $ invested! maybe a reshaft, though :)

I have been using Callaway X2 Hot.

My brand new set of XHot irons arrived along with 54 degree MD2 wedge

A bumper haul today!

2 x Nike Half-Zip sweaters, a free Nike polo (3 for 2 offer at Clubhouse Golf), cap, Dave Pelz Short Game Bible and the Adidas polo, which I got for an unbelievable £3.20 on eBay!!

a23e5e8734c040c5ec41a9f32ded310b.png

Big bertha 3 wood

Greens fees and this showed up
de4ahu6u.jpg

6 Altitude came in today

I ordered a Yes! Evelyn putter today.

How did you decide that? You try one out and it felt good??
Not exactly. I've tried other Yes putters in the past and enjoyed the feel of them. I like the shape and setup of my current putter, but haven't fallen in love with the feel of it quite yet. I'm hoping this will be the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Big brother and little brother!

e8u4ubag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back