What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between last night and today, I've had 10 new shirts show up.

2 Alial Fital
4 Ping
4 Oakley (2 don't fit so well though, /sigh)

I really need to stop...

Niion's came in for some iron shafts...

Impact bag for drill work

2 dozen ferrules!

Got my Black Clover Golf hat and poker chip today. The hat is awesome looking and sooooo comfortable. I was nervous about how it would fit but it is amazing. The poker chip ball marker is sweet too.

puse4eha.jpg

8eryjube.jpg

3y6umu7u.jpg

love my clover hats i have a few... very comfortable.

love my clover hats i have a few... very comfortable.

I first saw them when you bought one. I have been pondering for a while. Finally grew a pair and placed the order. It is such a comfortable hat.

Picked up a pair of TW13 shoes since my Biom's started letting water in :( Good news is Ecco said to send them back for warranty repair/replacement.

Got new weges I have been pondering for a while. Was torn between the 588's and the Vokeys. Ended up with the vokeys 52.08 bent to 50 and a 56.11. I also got them regripped right away with the Golf Pride Multicompounds.

Buck about to do some WORK! nice buddy! Which ones? Normal or crazy?

pretty normal black with silver rings for my forged and recoils and black with lime green for a future project.

Finally pulled the trigger and got the Nike VRS Covert 3 wood I've been pondering for a while. I also decided to treat myself and got a Motocaddy S3 Pro electric trolley. Now I just need to wait for the 3 wood to arrive :)

A dozen Wilson Staff 50 Elites. I'm hell bound on finding a cheap ball that immulates a 40 dollar a dozen ball for my game.

I like those Nikes, Joey.

14.5 3 Deep showed up yesterday:

Spoiler
IMG_1009_zps447026a6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Spoiler
IMG_1008_zps55f05a1e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1_Red.jpg

A new shaft for my driver - a Ozik Matrix 7M3 Black Tie off of ebay. I hit this on a launch monitor last week and it was by far the best shaft - brought my spin numbers down where they should be - 2300 rpm's. I'm going to put it in my Cleveland Classic 290 head and see what happens.

I like those Nikes, Joey.

14.5 3 Deep showed up yesterday:

Spoiler
IMG_1009_zps447026a6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Spoiler
IMG_1008_zps55f05a1e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice!! At first glance your pic of the face sort of reminded me of a Big Bertha Driver, surely this has to perform almost driver like off a tee. Hope the off the deck performance is there for you, if so that club will be armed and dangerous awesome.

Just bought 3 dozen of balls from LGB.

1 Callaway Hex Chrome
1 Taylormade TP3
1 Bridgestone e5

I hope I can find a gamer in the bunch

IMG_20130601_125549_176_zps5f13b9b5.jpg

Brilliant thing for golf!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

IMG_20130601_125549_176_zps5f13b9b5.jpg

Brilliant thing for golf!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

And for training dogs! (Or freshmen in class....not that I know...)

DSC00044.jpg

This came in today. I love it already, and it's still in the package.

u3esade4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back