What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS was good to me today.

bf74827a45311e2b4b4a7a0e381ab64d.jpg

c29233b850d1b2868cc542bd9f3dca13.jpg

Easily worth it for that price. They have been adding game modes courses and golfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i have Golf Club and my daughter wants to play it more than me. Guess it comes down to having the time for me. At the same time I grew up on the Tiger Woods golf game.

Yeah i have Golf Club and my daughter wants to play it more than me. Guess it comes down to having the time for me. At the same time I grew up on the Tiger Woods golf game.

My feelings exactly.

My feelings exactly.

I enjoy the game. It's Not a true golf simulation like the golf club... But it has incredible graphics, real courses, real golfers, and real clubs.. Which is why it appeals to me

I enjoy the game. It's Not a true golf simulation like the golf club... But it has incredible graphics, real courses, real golfers, and real clubs.. Which is why it appeals to me

I've always love the TW games. Need to find this one on the cheap

putters-2013-white-hot-pro-3___1.png

TT Black Gold S shaft for my 2i..

Just ordered a Scotty Cameron Futura X7M and a Titleist staff stand bag. Well, as long as the shop can get them to make a 36" shaft...

AimPoint Green Reading Fundamentals DVD

Full-Wrap-sm.jpg

BreakMaster Digital Green Reader

51J7EPb37gL._SX90_.jpg

Last edited:
Seemore DB4

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Finally pulled the trigger on the Z2!

6d0d99f64ba464d7701f39088f08b041.jpg

Golftown Black Friday sale..... unfortunately forgot to use the giftcards I have on it

Lamkin has free shipping right now. Got a full set of iLine grips for $29.99. Need to grip the rest of my clubs to match my Apex CF.

Lamkin has free shipping right now. Got a full set of iLine grips for $29.99. Need to grip the rest of my clubs to match my Apex CF.
Such a great grip. I've got leftovers at home otherwise I'd be all over that one. Wish they still sold the dark blue ones. I'd buy four dozen.

Lamkin always seems to get me with their deals. Just bought 10 I-Line putter grips.

How many do you have stockpiled at this point?

Lamkin always seems to get me with their deals. Just bought 10 I-Line putter grips.

How big are those grips Dan? Any where close to the size of SS mid slim 2.0?

I have never seen them before so have no clue what they are like.

How many do you have stockpiled at this point?

haha I bet I am edging relatively close to 20 now.

How big are those grips Dan? Any where close to the size of SS mid slim 2.0?

I have never seen them before so have no clue what they are like.

They are small. Standard size grips.

And when are you getting the putters to slap them on?

And when are you getting the putters to slap them on?

I've got a couple that need a change... But more importantly, one I have been targeting for a while that will be mine this winter.

No hints until I own one, though.

I've got a couple that need a change... But more importantly, one I have been targeting for a while that will be mine this winter.

No hints until I own one, though.

Lame.

I like hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back