What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 puma shirts. 17 each

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

18 holes, cart, and a small bag of range balls.

Odyssey works 7ch

Callaway Vintage driver and wood head cover to go with my hybrid one. And some Caddy Shack stance socks.

Um, I went to look at drivers.... and um.... decided it was the Indian and not the arrow. Actually I couldn't get a decent shot because I tee the ball higher than the tee in the store. I need to bring my own tee. In the end I decided I should take a lesson on hitting the driver.

It then became between new golf shoes and something else. I decided to take the 3W out of my bag. This freed up a spot. I'm uncomfortable opening the face on my 60 degree and tend to blade those 30 to 50 yd lob shots. Also I tend to blade the bunker shots I need to hit out of steep bunkers, so I tried hitting a Callaway PM Grind 64/10 wedge. I had them set up a green 40 yds out and I hit 25 shots all within +/- 3 yds of each other, except for the first one that I hit fat. So that made 24 shots. Bear in mind I'm a 20 handicapper. The shoes can wait. I took the wedge home. Not on sale.

Because of my inconsistent mid and long game I'm forced to rely on my short game. With the 64 I don't have to learn a different swing or how to work the wedge. I can just line up straight and hit the shot. The ball goes up vertical and was going on target.

Green fee at Liberty Country Club.

Finally pulled the trigger on an Odyssey Works versa 2 ball fang with a super stroke grip. From Callaway preowned,in very good condition.

​A round of golf

Came in today. The green color is cool.
789fd1dad3918b4595821b8f86c76af7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completed shopping for Secret Santa gift, hope he likes what I picked out!

3 dozen Wilson Staff Duo

2 dozen Top Flite Gamer Soft golf balls. Also a box to ship a putter in for a trade.

3 dozen of supersoft.

Wanted to try a different ball for next year. I'm really anxious as I have only hit a very few shots with one I found. Really looking forward to it

Diamana D+ 82 White shaft for my 913 fd and Diamana S+ 82 Blue for my 913H!

Lamkin with the super quick shipping, very nice!

3baadc84a3753b8dde40296e65330365.jpg

Winn grips for the wedges, and a blue Mizuno bag towel

A deal on Taylormade Golf Experience- 9 hole round w/bucket of balls and a beer.

A Fly Z hybrid on sale 50%off.

Lamkin with the super quick shipping, very nice!

3baadc84a3753b8dde40296e65330365.jpg
It was such a great deal.. can't believe they were going for 2 bucks each. I bought 14. Payed in CAD so I had a horrible exchange rate, plus an extra 25 to get it shipped up north, still worth it.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Black Friday deal. Adidas adipower sport boost shoes and 3 dz Callaway supersoft balls.

Box of prov1. Had to support my friend on small business Saturday plus I had a gift card. Need woods and a hybrid but didn't want to get into testing them yesterday.

Cobra Fly-Z 3-wood for my son (on sale down to $127) and a bunch of FJ shirts for myself - nicely at 50% off. Better to stock up now than buy during the season at full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back