What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought an Odyssey Works #1 Wide tank cruiser.

It was such a great deal.. can't believe they were going for 2 bucks each. I bought 14. Payed in CAD so I had a horrible exchange rate, plus an extra 25 to get it shipped up north, still worth it.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

No doubt, I felt a bit bad after receiving. I spent $3.98 to purchase and they spent $3.34 just to ship to me.

Greens fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordering a power swing fan today.

Need to get in better shape and then I can evaluate if new sticks are needed.

Milled collection 6M

Wife got me a under armour storm fit 3 golf rain jacket and pants for 20 dollars. It's good to know someone in the business

Wife got me a under armour storm fit 3 golf rain jacket and pants for 20 dollars. It's good to know someone in the business
Wow! That's an incredible price.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

6eef849f7698c407e6a018d8e7dd3aab.jpg

I didn't buy today but I reshafted the Protype #3 with a vibrant golf Matt black shaft and Pure Grip

A whole bunch of greens fees at Hammock Beach for Club Clash as well as a new FlightScope program and a whole bunch more.

A whole bunch of greens fees at Hammock Beach for Club Clash as well as a new FlightScope program and a whole bunch more.

Mic Drop!!!

FlightScope's for eeeeeeveryooooonnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!!
I second this. :alien:

I really do want one though, Doc needs to start making doc money.

Just ordered a new-in-plastic Cleveland Altitude 3 iron off the bay just for giggles. Gonna see if that doesn't cure my hybo inconsistency (and lack of confidence). I can still remember AtlantaDan hitting that 6 iron 200+ on the range at Monroe CC. Maybe I can hit this 3 iron 180. LOL

​A round of golf.

Bose QC25's for the granddaddy trip so they are kinda golf related

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm jealous, I just can't pull the trigger on them as little as I'd use them, but damn I want them.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

You'll really appreciate the quietness and hearing you music what your watching with out the volume cranked up

I'm jealous, I just can't pull the trigger on them as little as I'd use them, but damn I want them.

I got the in ear ones and really only use mine to mow the grass but they are worth every penny for that purpose.

Been on an Adidas kick lately and I picked up some shoes and pants today.

You'll really appreciate the quietness and hearing you music what your watching with out the volume cranked up

I got the in ear ones and really only use mine to mow the grass but they are worth every penny for that purpose.

I definitely had to splurge a little. I cannot wait! I have only had $15 head phones in the past.

I picked up a dozen yellow Z Star spin skins. My $10 store credit + the sales price let me get them out them door for $19.99, a crazy good price for a great ball.

Sit next to each other on the plane and you can share!

Bought a Srixon den caddy that came with 2 dozen z star xv balls.
2e2c418cf78e0e1e3061ae19e300c630.jpg

3dz ChromeSoft and 3dz Pentas for $78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back