What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose & Fire headcovers for the new bag.

Rose & Fire headcovers for the new bag.

Will be following suit shortly. Going to go with driver and 2 hybrids. ballistic black. Just can't decide if I want the flower or star leather badges for the hybrid.

Any reason you went with those instead of Cru Golf?

I have had Cru before and the I prefer the look of the Rose&Fire and the materials.

Just a dozen Chrome Soft today

I bought two new towels. Had to retire the old ones

Aero Burner 5w 18 degree. Replacing my 3w I just have no confidence with it and I definitely cannot get it up in the air. Picked up the AB 5w18 for less than $100aud which is cheap here they retail still for $240. Probably my least used club but just need another option either from the deck or off the tee.

RH 2014 Big Bertha V Series Mens 3 Wood 15.5° 2ND Gen Bassara 52 Graphite Regular and RH 2014 Big Bertha V Series Mens Heavenwood 20.5° 2ND Gen Bassara 52 Graphite Regular

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of THPers loved that series Pat.

RH 2014 Big Bertha V Series Mens 3 Wood 15.5° 2ND Gen Bassara 52 Graphite Regular and RH 2014 Big Bertha V Series Mens Heavenwood 20.5° 2ND Gen Bassara 52 Graphite Regular

The Heavenwood is my favorite club I've ever had, to date!

Hey fellow Rhode Islander, great purchase there!

I bought this today and will pick it up on Friday
788322211281f6c6da0dfe33f3374f1e.jpg
61fc39ead7d0cc570d401a8c7d9729bb.jpg
adece54fa51ad9d1705048770f91e978.jpg

The Heavenwood is my favorite club I've ever had, to date!

Read so much about The Heavenwood on THP lately.... maybe it's a sign haha....now it has me thinking....

Paid my balance due for the THP Kickoff Classic sponsored by Kentwool!

3 more black chrome stepless putter shafts.

3 more black chrome stepless putter shafts.

I never would have thought those shafts would be so inexpensive. They look incredible for the price.

I never would have thought those shafts would be so inexpensive. They look incredible for the price.

Yep, they look fantastic.

DSC_0002_zpskhzpmd8o.jpg

I was going to hoard them, but THP'ers deserve to know hahahaha

- AD DI 7x for the Great Big Bertha 3w
- Custom order Vokey SM5 PW
- White Under Armour silicone belt to go with my black one

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ordered a set of Rose & Fire mil-spec black nylon canvas head covers. Stealth FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back