What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought three dozen Srixon Z Stars with their 2 for 1 promo. And decided to order a Fujikara Ventus Blue shaft from Peoples Golf with the THP discount code. And he has already shipped it. Or rather it was picked up by USPS:love::love:

And my CBX2 54 degree wedge just arrived.:D

20200214_165014.jpg

20200214_165048.jpg

Apparently mid afternoon on Valentine's Day is a good time to find a deal. Scratch that off my pondering list.

Picked up a dozen if the new Bridgestone Tour B RXS as well as 3 packs of the Q Star 6 packs of balls. Academy had them for a dollar and some change so 18 balls less than $5.00 or so.

I bought 2 beers and 3 shots of Johnny Walker Black at the clubhouse.

14 way Titleist stand bag.

A couple of putters added to the collection.

Best golf purchase day ever!

Our daughter was fitted and we ordered her first set of clubs!!! It is so great to know that they are the right clubs for her and she is beyond excited! (more $$ than I have ever spent on my own clubs but soooo worth it for a lifetime sport and activity)

The fitter was simply awesome with her and made sure that he worked through what she wanted vs. what was right for her and she (being numbers / science focused) LOVED the data that she was able to see. Some of the stuff that she thought would be right for her was, and others, not even close and they were able to get to a great solution. She is 6' tall and athletic, so the "marketed" womens gear simply wasn't even a starting point.

Now we wait for the call that they have arrived! (6,7,8,9,PW,SW,UW,5W,D,Hyb and her dream putter!)

I recently picked up used Launcher Turbo irons, a used golf bag and a new Cortex driver.

AD58A12B-60FE-4160-A433-DF415453E46B.jpeg
?? Mizuno blue boxes are always so nice to come home to!

Purchasing some new grips and trying to figure out what tip weights I need for my iron build

MCC +4’s and some tape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought another pair of Puma Ignite NXT Disc shoes.

Looks like I'm buying more golf shirts as well!

20200216_221559.jpg

For my new UDI 2H.

Back