What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great short game practice and then short range session then putting practice. Back was sore from this weekend but could still hit 150 and in for a while on the range. And short game needed some touch up. Really felt good to get back to practicing hard. Need it for what's coming up

Sold my Burner 2.0 irons to make room for the i20s.....now, what to spend some dollars on.

lots of practice and looked at putters online!

lots of practice and looked at putters online!

No you didn't! No way! LOL

I played a round and was only a partial hooker today...I call it an upscale hooker.

Also, my Super Stroke Ultra Slim, shims, and paintfill bottles came in.

Started the paint on the M1. Instead of red in the RST its going to be translucent Tamiya blue...I did the topline RST just now and it is going to look RIDICULOUSLY awesome when its all done.

I played a round and was only a partial hooker today...I call it an upscale hooker.

Started the paint on the M1. Instead of red in the RST its going to be translucent Tamiya blue...I did the topline RST just now and it is going to look RIDICULOUSLY awesome when its all done.

yep only for about an hour though.

Look at you, showing restraint!

its tough when i get emails from people trying to sell me putters that i would LOVE to own, but i know would prob just be a wall hanger. i'll tell you what been looking at a lot of machine putters lately.

Heading to the course for 18 at 515, I am pumped. Hopefully I go low today

Hit some balls, played a few holes with my new Hogan hybos, spend an hour more angry than I ever have been in my life at my new Medicus iron.

I read a lot of stuff on THP!!!

Played in a four man scramble tourney. We finished 1 under. We finished in the middle of the pack....

I love the Ultra Slim, I need to grab a couple of the all red ones.

I was just about to come in and talk about the ultra slim I put on my MX Rossie. Its freaking awesome. I also cut 2" off the MX and its rollin pretty good right now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I was just about to come in and talk about the ultra slim I put on my MX Rossie. Its freaking awesome. I also cut 2" off the MX and its rollin pretty good right now.

You handsome devil, I missed that you bought a MX Rossie

You handsome devil, I missed that you bought a MX Rossie

I'm scared of someone jacking my Bettinardi lol. So I went on a search for the Odyssey #1 wide black series and found nothin. But on the used rack sat a MX Rossie for 65! I picked it up haha.

I'm scared of someone jacking my Bettinardi lol. So I went on a search for the Odyssey #1 wide black series and found nothin. But on the used rack sat a MX Rossie for 65! I picked it up haha.

Lol I went back to the method for the same reason.

Sweet buddy. I'd be scared of that too.

Lol I went back to the method for the same reason.

Lol. What a sad state of affairs! If people weren't such aholes! I'm gonna start a bettinardi savings account though. Its worth it.

Breeze even though its probably too hot for thieves, you just never know.

Lol. What a sad state of affairs! If people weren't such aholes! I'm gonna start a bettinardi savings account though. Its worth it.

Oooooo I should start a Bettinardi savings account great idea tmex! You should get a cheap crappy headcover. Problem solved.

I never worry about it to be honest, but I suppose I should. After I finish a round of golf I just walk away from the cart with my clubs on it and the guys take them down into storage. I never know how long they might just be sitting out there, but then again I live in Canada. We are too polite for that kind of stuff.

Oooooo I should start a Bettinardi savings account great idea tmex! You should get a cheap crappy headcover. Problem solved.

Haha. I thought about that but I'd know. I just feel safer buying the exact same putter. But its different cause its not the Morgan Cup putter.

I never worry about it to be honest, but I suppose I should. After I finish a round of golf I just walk away from the cart with my clubs on it and the guys take them down into storage. I never know how long they might just be sitting out there, but then again I live in Canada. We are too polite for that kind of stuff.

Lol. Virtual blackberry rep!

Haha. I thought about that but I'd know. I just feel safer buying the exact same putter. But its different cause its not the Morgan Cup putter.

I'll keep an eye out for you for one cheap. If that's what you want bud.

Bingo, most times I use a random arse headcover as a deterrent. Every little bit helps.

Bingo, most times I use a random arse headcover as a deterrent. Every little bit helps.

I need to find a Giants putter headcover, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back