What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out and played through the rain and wind. Played the back nine, then jumped over and played 5-9 at my local track. It was great to be outside playing again, taking divits and watching the ball fly.

Had a fun range session with a fellow THP'er. Results were so so but was satisfied with somethings. Work in progress and staying the course

Cleaned my clubs, marked up some new E6's & loaded the car for a 3 day weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to Golfsmith and PGA and hit some wedges, and booked a practice round get me daughter ready for a tournament next week.

You going tomorrow afternoon?
Saturday at 1:12. Think there are still two spots available for that time if you want to join us. I get to sleep in tomorrow, and hopefully won't have to play in the same wind they are forecasting for you out there.

Bought a new Odyssey Versa#2 Putter and some more gloves. Then played my men's nite, irons sucked, but putter was working pretty good for 1st nite gaming them...

Rolled a lot of putts and chipped a bunch of wiffle balls with the 50* on the tighter lie on the carpet. Ogled the great weather for Sunday and am debating if I want to get in trouble with my therapist. Looked at the signup list for opening day on the 12th.

Recieved my new Taylormade Aeroburner driver.

Practiced AimPoint Express. Hit 15-20 balls.

Worked on some club reshafting. I did not get to stay around to finish though.

Had a great lesson with my instructor. King prep is getting serious.
Getting? Them boys are in trouble. Fupy is going to bring the pain.

About to tee off.......
Listening to the wind howl this morning I was even happier to be in the comfort of my bed. Let me know about the greens, Tori heard a rumor they just punched them.

18 holes....was 1st off this AM and it was glorious.

Where at?

Have fun! Was a bit breezy this morning walking into work.

Frisco Lakes....very fun track.

Listening to the wind howl this morning I was even happier to be in the comfort of my bed. Let me know about the greens, Tori heard a rumor they just punched them.

We could tell....probably punched a week ago. Front 9 was decent. Back 9 was a bit worse. Still managed a 78 from the tips but no birdies. Course will be great in a week or 2.

Frisco Lakes....very fun track.

We could tell....probably punched a week ago. Front 9 was decent. Back 9 was a bit worse. Still managed a 78 from the tips but no birdies. Course will be great in a week or 2.
Just your average Big Time 78. Is that automatically written on your scorecard every time you tee it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back