What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played golf with 11 THPers

Snowing here in Colorado and felt a little cooped up. So I decided to try and paint fill a wedge and see how it turned out.

Before
4763b99d3de07a937c1dfe31d31decaf.jpg

After
7c006640cbe9d205c39ddfb257b9fca8.jpg

Snowing here in Colorado and felt a little cooped up. So I decided to try and paint fill a wedge and see how it turned out.

Before
4763b99d3de07a937c1dfe31d31decaf.jpg

After
7c006640cbe9d205c39ddfb257b9fca8.jpg
I like it. Looks good

Played in my course's member appreciation tournament. It was very soggy and windy conditions, combined with dead grass (from drought restrictions) and a poor swing, I played bad.

Afterwards they did a lunch and raffle. For my $20 I won an Odyssey white hot pro putter and a Nexbelt. Success on that front!

Played in my course's member appreciation tournament. It was very soggy and windy conditions, combined with dead grass (from drought restrictions) and a poor swing, I played bad.

Afterwards they did a lunch and raffle. For my $20 I won an Odyssey white hot pro putter and a Nexbelt. Success on that front!
Sounds like a good day to me! Even if you shot a million.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Played golf with my little brother and got to catch up on life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked around a golf course and did something that slightly resembled golfing.

THP and Cleaned the clubs that has been it.

A round with thpers

Played 18 and in our foursome today the oldest was 88 (my grandfather-in-law) and the youngest was 9 (my son). They rode in a cart together and had a blast and so did I watching. I rode with my brother-in-law and had a nice competitive round with him also.

A visit to PGASS, and then first off season practice session in the dome for a couple of hours.

Practiced today - concentrated on wedges and driver, then chipping practice. The GF joined, and she figured out the whole "alignment thing".

Practiced today - concentrated on wedges and driver, then chipping practice. The GF joined, and she figured out the whole "alignment thing".

I didn't get the impression she played?

Played 18

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes and chipped for a little while.

Walked 18

Played 18 with THPers!!! Nothing better.

Went for my very first lesson today. He asked me what my worst part of my game is and i said chipping so went spent an hour on that. Changed my setup as it was wrong and getting the feel of how hard to hit each distance. he also tweaked my grip a bit.

Is it to early to start prep for the 2016 Grandaddy :D

Went to the range today and pretty sure I have a pinched nerve in my back. I can barely walk without feeling pain. BUT I had a great range session

I didn't get the impression she played?

Yep. She started playing two summers ago. We have played a few rounds, she is improving every time out!
And I am not trying to teach her much - just getting her aligned is enough.

Just THP'd and cleaned the clubs.

Yep. She started playing two summers ago. We have played a few rounds, she is improving every time out!
And I am not trying to teach her much - just getting her aligned is enough.

That's awesome!! A few times is better than never!

Shipping a few packages after work today.

Need to install the green i-line putter grip onto my WHP #3 also.

Shipping a few packages after work today.

Need to install the green i-line putter grip onto my WHP #3 also.
Do you have any experience with that grip? I have some coming from Lamkin that I picked up for next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back