What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside training. 10 minutes on the balance discs, 5' putts. Chips over the couch pillow with the goal of holing out or rolling a foot past. No shorts allowed.. #THPREGIONALRIVALRY #winterblowz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had lesson on a really good launch monitor.

Spent an hour hitting 115, 105 and 60 yard shots with a 54° wedge.

Had lesson on a really good launch monitor.

Spent an hour hitting 115, 105 and 60 yard shots with a 54° wedge.

Are those timed swings.. Full, 9:00 & 7:30?

Are those timed swings.. Full, 9:00 & 7:30?

Yup. open the face on some. shaft lean on others. Fades and draws. High/low. Just versatility.

Yup. open the face on some. shaft lean on others. Fades and draws. High/low. Just versatility.

I have spent a lot of time recently locking in that 9:00 with a metronome & changing clubs to vary distance. Consistency is coming with launch angle & spin..

Went to golfsmith and hit the cobra f6+ driver. Compared my irons. And found out I hit the apex 2 hybrid further than 816 4w

Played 18 today.

Couple podcasts while driving. Learned about shaft flexes and importance of weight. Also got some ideas on weightlifting/training for golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent out a putter in trade for an Odyssey Metal X 7. Also got some chipping practice in. 30 yards and in is looking comfy right now.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Just finished some swings in the garage.
Winter has set in in mid Michigan, and I want to hit the ground running when spring comes!

Couple podcasts while driving. Learned about shaft flexes and importance of weight. Also got some ideas on weightlifting/training for golf.

Do you have a link for the podcast?

30+ minutes of putting and 200 wedge shots on a very wet SoCal day.

Stalked UPS and FedEx websites tracking my putter and range finder!

Last edited:
I'll be heading to Golf Mart after class to see if my GBB is in.

Opened up a package from kentwool, THPed, hit the range did some mental prep studying course layouts

Played 18 with snow on some of the greens.

Hit a large bucket at Golfer's Grail (simulator). Had a coupon so only paid for a drink and the tip. Hope I hit the ball as well on the course this weekend!

I'll be heading to Golf Mart after class to see if my GBB is in.

Called Golf Mart only to find out it won't be in until at least 1/11. I'm considering waiting until the XR16 drops since playing without a driver lately hasn't necessarily been a bad thing...

Went to golfsmith and hit the cobra f6+ driver. Compared my irons. And found out I hit the apex 2 hybrid further than 816 4w

Not really surprised by this

Just organized my bag. Thought about cleaning my clubs, then I didnt.

THPed and watched Periscope at 1pm EST.

Pulled 2 grips, put a Callaway tip on my AD DI-6x that just came in today, along with a midsize blue Lamkin UTx grip that I had laying around. Going to be demo-ing the GBB for the week!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I bet that makes putting interesting.

There was a little snow on about 7 of the greens. There was only 2 where pin placement was in the snow. We took 2 putts and moved on. On one of them I had a 6' for birdie and took my 2 putt. I know if there wasn't any snow I would have sunk it. The other was a 15' for par and took 2 putt bogey. There was one other that had a little snow come into play but the pin wasn't in it. I 3-putted that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back