What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put my Orange Whip up for sale and will probably stop by Golf Mart later on to check out Ogio stand bags.

Par 70. One phone call per hole, no kidding, I had to walk the first hole without hitting because I was on the phone the whole time. 4 down and 5 to go, tied the match. Still a good day of golf.

Promoting Wilson Staff and #GenFLX like a madman.

Went to Golfsmith, talked C200 demos with a fitter, hit the new Cobra drivers (liked the F6 the best, nothing but hooks with the Max) and hit the GBB. I've got to say, out of the last years releases or so, I still like the G30 SFTec the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Golf Mart and hit some balls with an Apex CF 16 7 iron, XR Pro driver and two GBB drivers with D+ and Rogue shafts. The XR Pro was loud as hell. Me no likey. I thought the GBB felt and sounded great and my impatience flared knowing I have to wait until Monday to get mine!

Sadly THP has been it for the past few days. Haven't even gotten any putting practice in lately with my work schedule. Which needs to change and soon.

Just THP'd. Will practice putting later.

Finally got some stuff shipped to THPers. Was just swamped from the holidays and catching back up at work from being at the grandaddy.

I ordered some ferrules and going to get some putting in later.. Gonna have a little work with the new works #7.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Set up a sim round with some good peeps for tomorrow. First ever for me and looking forward to it!

Finalized plans for our sim round next weekend.

Put in some solid work putting yesterday.

Cleaned my clubs, re-spiked a pair of golf shoes (exciting stuff). :bad: Followed JB and War duke it out on the call out (fun stuff). :D THPed and still at it. Pondered a few new clubs that might make the bag in 2016.

Set up a sim round with some good peeps for tomorrow. First ever for me and looking forward to it!
First for me as well. Putting should be interesting and what will be even more interesting is this mess I call a swing

First for me as well. Putting should be interesting and what will be even more interesting is this mess I call a swing
Haha...always wondered how putting was done. The swing...well I think we all will be wondering what shows up. Will be fun...and no cart path only!

After a long break for full shots.. Got back at it today.. Lots of drivers on the monitor.. I is wild.. Coming around though.. Got the foot spray out and everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played some sim golf with j4u, milehighgolfer and pokeslice. Good time, felt good to get some swings in

I stood at the window...whimpering...wishing that winter would go away....

18 holes, THP and watched some golf on TV :thumb:

Regripped some clubs and rolled some putts.

played 18. pretty nice weather today

Practiced in the garage, THP'd, worked with TeedUpThoughts on arranging our sim match.

Putting practice and THP'ed

Finally picked up my GBB from Golf Mart after hitting around 40ish shots with the Fujijura Evolution TS II 665 and Aldila Rogue 70. No digital yards were left behind left, straight or right :D.

Practiced putting for about 45mins played 9 talked lots of golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back