What in your opinion are the most comfortable golf shoes for walking?

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Been having this discussion with my golf league as many guys are not walkers and many complained about their feet last week. I have mentioned Puma and Adidas as options but its funny to hear the difference of opinion. Let's hear from THP about other options.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it might be SQAIRZ. If not, the latest PUMA with the dial instead of laces.

Foot Joy

I've worn Puma Ignite spikeless almost exclusively while walking, but they are limited to dry days. Been forced to wear my tour premieres in the wet conditions which I don't have much foot fatigue in, but would prefer something less substantial while walking.

True Linkswear TL-01 are best overall walking shoes I have found. Have tried a couple of knit shoes (adidas, Nike) that were very comfortable for walking but they definitely lacked the support the the TL have during the swing.

puma pwrsport were so freaking comfortable. I just needed a little more firmness in the toe. i'm really digging my cuater legends. it took me a bit to break them in, but now they're insanely comfortable. I wish they had other colorways.

Very happy to see this thread pop up, I was just about to start one with the same topic. I’m in the market for new shoes, and comfort is way up there on the priority list.

puma pwradapt, but the damn spike connector broke after 1 season. For spikeless, FootJoy Casual Spikeless which sadly are now discontinued.

My Nike Tour Premiere.

I keep coming back to them.

My Nike Tour Premiere.

I keep coming back to them.

I was hoping you’d chime in. I know you walk a round or two every once in awhile.

Puma NXT Ignite Disc. I have two pairs.

I think it really depends on your feet. For me lately the Adidas shoes fit my feet well. I haven't worn the Codechaos shoes but the Tour 360s are very comfortable on my feet.

Skechers, hands down. My only complaint is that they are not the best looking...:cry:

I like my FJ Flex

I have read some good things about the Cuater shoes and would like to try them.

Been having this discussion with my golf league as many guys are not walkers and many complained about their feet last week. I have mentioned Puma and Adidas as options but its funny to hear the difference of opinion. Let's hear from THP about other options.

Skechers has a new shoe and I saw a great review as to comfort - and their previous shoes were very comfortable.

Skechers Go Golf Max Rover

Edit- Puma is also popular. My son has a pair - loves them.

Last edited:
Right now, it’s the Adidas CodeChaos. They’re very comfortable!

Although limited experience with various brands as I have fairly narrow feet, I find sketchers to be the most comfortable. Foot joy fits the best as it seems the only golf shoe company offering narrow sizes. Very surprised at the recent purchase of Walter Hagan golf shoes at DSG. Inexpensive, very comfortable, and seem to run on the narrow side.
Really wanted to try the adidas Tour360s, but my feet swam in them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

right now it's puma ignite pwradapt - they're my first non-footjoy shoe in a relatively loooooong time

nike lunar control ii are still the goat - rip

Puma with Disc.

I have a pair of New Balance Minimus that I think are great. The Cuater Legends are super comfortable for a spiked shoe. I've never tried the newer Puma's but everyone seems to love them.

I never had any issues with my Footjoy DryJoys Tour shoes and I walked a bunch of rounds in them.

Back