what is your sports car?

I have an 07 328i, roughly 130k on it. Dream car is the one and only Aventador. It will never happen obviously, but a dream's a dream :) took this pic when I saw one near Rodeo Drive in LA
180531fadb39c60b5dfc041444ec7e40.jpg

Well we decided to hold on to our Challenger instead of a Mustang convertible. This was my first really nice vehicle I ever purchased, and it's just too hard to let go of. On the plus side, I think I'm convincing my wife in to letting me buy a supercharger for it!
1c53b9c1e7784ea6df0559857cd08875.jpg

Doing a little car shopping today (I wish!!) at the Barrett Jackson auction at Mohegan Sun in CT
1296d23acab3ffb07dc94c325253cb66.jpg
bfb3275330eece5b05a6e2bb28323e48.jpg
ae1f4dc5b529ec0eccac69bf2f2bf244.jpg
5c531b4a3bcebdecf9750b6b4f169da3.jpg

Holy smokes. I bet those Superbirds are going to go for a pretty penny!

Holy smokes. I bet those Superbirds are going to go for a pretty penny!

They'll go off tomorrow night, should be on the velocity channel. I'm sure they won't be cheap!

An Audi A5. Upgrade from an Acura TL.

I absolutely love this picture of my car, White Lion. Will be breaking out the gopro and get some cool video's burning rubber.

Must be some sort of national bring your favorite car to work day?

f6c67393ee8f323d793f377e4bcc8f90.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I absolutely love this picture of my car, White Lion. Will be breaking out the gopro and get some cool video's burning rubber.

I absolutely LOVE the SS. If I wouldn't have gotten such a good deal on my 300, I probably would have forked out the extra cash for one. Beautiful car, sir!

Planning on doing some GoPro videos with my car this weekend. Will be fun.

White Lion had a bath. His mane brushed. And his blanket all tucked in. Hibernation has begun. I will miss you big cat! Have a wonderful slumber. See you in May.

1d7d100e4c2adb460fbd535957ff4517.jpg

Didn't have a chance to do burnout videos. Will do some as soon as hibernation is over.

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE the SS. If I wouldn't have gotten such a good deal on my 300, I probably would have forked out the extra cash for one. Beautiful car, sir!

Gorgeous car indeed. If it would come with AWD I would have gotten one. Instead I bought a sensible sedan an E550 4 matic. 400 hp and awd. Plenty of fun

what is your sports car?

I've had my 2006 Pontiac GTO for about 7 years now. Surprising how many people have no idea that it came equipped with the 400hp LS2 motor and that it is a rear wheel vehicle. I had a little accident a few years ago and decided to import the Holden Monaro front end from Australia when getting it back together. That confuses people even more as to what kind of car it is. I just need to get the side markers to replace the GTO badges and all the GTO badges will be removed.

aa906231943ba0af41b033d00df0e47f.png

84dd2898eafcf3edeaf8366fdd4520ed.png

I've had my 2006 Pontiac GTO for about 7 years now. Surprising how many people have no idea that it came equipped with the 400hp LS2 motor and that it is a rear wheel vehicle. I had a little accident a few years ago and decided to import the Holden Monaro front end from Australia when getting it back together. That confuses people even more as to what kind of car it is. I just need to get the side markers to replace the GTO badges and all the GTO badges will be removed.

aa906231943ba0af41b033d00df0e47f.png

84dd2898eafcf3edeaf8366fdd4520ed.png
Really nice car man! I always thought one of those would be a ton of fun to have.

Went and drove a Shelby GT 350R today.

Wow.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice car man! I always thought one of those would be a ton of fun to have.

It is a ton of fun and the main reason that I haven't gotten rid of it. I have 3 kids (1 in a wheelchair), it's horrible on gas, Little to no cargo space, and horrible in the snow....but it would kill me to drive something else as my daily driver. I get on it while on the highway but but then get quickly down to the speed limit. I almost maxed out the speed governor on it but chickened out just before I reached it. It was a one time effort, haha. It could really use a bath though. It has a small dent on the front fender and it just kills me and sucks all the joy out of keeping it look nice. I have about 4 years of brake dust buildup on my rims.

It sounds and drives amazing .

Extremely impressed for a domestic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a trend, I bet the next Z28 is freaking phenomenal.

It is a ton of fun and the main reason that I haven't gotten rid of it. I have 3 kids (1 in a wheelchair), it's horrible on gas, Little to no cargo space, and horrible in the snow....but it would kill me to drive something else as my daily driver. I get on it while on the highway but but then get quickly down to the speed limit. I almost maxed out the speed governor on it but chickened out just before I reached it. It was a one time effort, haha. It could really use a bath though. It has a small dent on the front fender and it just kills me and sucks all the joy out of keeping it look nice. I have about 4 years of brake dust buildup on my rims.

I hear you man. There really is no reason for me to keep my Challenger either. It does get good gas mileage and has a huge trunk but I never drive it when the family is along because it's not spacious enough, it's another insurance to pay for and it takes up space that I could use. But it is fun and makes you feel good driving it!

I'm the same as you about dings and dents. My car has a couple of scratches on the back bummer and a couple of door dings that drive me freaking crazy! I hate it sooo much.

I hear you man. There really is no reason for me to keep my Challenger either. It does get good gas mileage and has a huge trunk but I never drive it when the family is along because it's not spacious enough, it's another insurance to pay for and it takes up space that I could use. But it is fun and makes you feel good driving it!

I'm the same as you about dings and dents. My car has a couple of scratches on the back bummer and a couple of door dings that drive me freaking crazy! I hate it sooo much.

Just imagine how I felt after this happened like 4 years ago!

463c0b70deffa723f013154dc9a63293.png

729430b6158f8a1aed90f4275e19c386.png

I have two 1985 Toyota MR2s, One of them was a piece o crap that I bought for way too much and fixed up everything to have the motor **** the bed on me. (Granted I was pushing it past 8k when it stopped working).

The second one I purchased of a buddy of mine, SCCA autocross #1 car for the past 3 months. Supercharged 4AGE with forged internals and lightweight pulleys on everything. Koni Yellows on a GC kit for the suspension. The paint is **** and the body panels are crap, so I took all of its good parts out and putting them in my first MR2.

So I am taking two POS cars and making an alright car out of both of them, but I am gonna sell the second one once I am done gutting it.

Back