What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

Mountain Monsters on the Destination America channel, funniest thing I have ever seen. I never dreamed there where that many Monsters in Kentucky and the surrounding states.
OMG don't get me started on those buffoons. LOL
Watching Giada De Laurentiis cook.
I would watch her chew her toenails for 30 minutes.

Ok Ill admit it, my kids watch this Phineas and Ferb show and we love it. OMG is it hilarious I cant stop watching when its on. Funny stuff

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

McDonald's sausage and egg McMuffins.

These fruity frozen margaritas that taste like yogurt which I refuse to order when I'm with friends..."Rosa Rita."

What else...Madagascar movies...

Peanut Butter and Mayo sandwiches!!!!

Lol War Eagle, I guess I will put it back in the secret box. :curl-lip:

Watching Giada De Laurentiis cook.

The old Giada had that extra spice rack that brought all the flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol War Eagle, I guess I will put it back in the secret box. :curl-lip:
Im not a mayo fan, but, can tolerate it. But mixing it with PB just sounds awful.

Downton Abbey

Downton Abbey is the best actually Almost done with the final season. So sad it is not going to be on anymore, Though I do get hooked on British shows. Grew up watching them as a kid, (Absolutely Fabulous, Fawlty Towers, Benny Hill)…. If you really want a hoot. Watch this spoof…. by Jimmy Fallon

2nd episode.

Peanut Butter and Mayo sandwiches!!!!

Was this created by taking two halves of different sandwiches and accidentally putting them together? That's the only way I can imagine doing this.

No, it was a favorite of my father's as a child so I learned it through him. He even put lettuce, pickles or bacon on it but I never reached that mastery level.

Here's another one, The Carpenters. Please resist the urge to question my manliness.

I love Italian opera, or any opera for that matter

I became a Bieber fan after his last album.

I listen to Kidz Bop radio on Sirius

Here's another one, The Carpenters. Please resist the urge to question my manliness.
Nah, it's all good. I found out recently, since we watch a ton of The Muppets (the old stuff, not the new stuff) that Kermit's song "The Rainbow Connection" was covered by the Carpenters.

I can't be alone on this one...Taylor Swift? Not sure if it's embarrassing to enjoy her music or not, but I enjoy her music.

Big in going out in jogging pants everywhere.Kinda a semi fatman-old guy syndrome.But how I do things outside of work
Also a big Sardine junky,love dipping them in honey

I think that tricked out Mini Coopers look cool.

-14-1.jpg

Back