What's been the highlight of your season?

Tie for me, taking lessons and seeing my scores drop dramatically and finally I quit lurking and joined this great experience called THP! ?

Easily a tie between the Hogan Experience and meeting everyone (@JB, @e1iterate, @jbuck31, @OhioGolfer, @Qwkz51, @J.B. Cobb III, @Jrt13, @JDax, & Tyler from Ben Hogan) and then getting to tee it up again with a couple of them and @KY Golfer & @The Milk Man, & @gmiller598 later in the summer. Golf with THPer’s is awesome!

The Hogan Experience has easily been the highlight of the year. Had a terrific time with everyone thanks to THP and Ben Hogan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy one here, meeting seven great THPers, JB, and all the Odyssey crew during the Odyssey Experience at Hammock Beach.

Odyssey experience was it for me too.

It really is a tie for me. I had about the best 30 days in golf you could ever wish for! In May, I went one on one with the great one... @MichiganGripRip in The Sweep presented by Budget Golf! It was truly insane! All expenses paid trip to Chicago, a chance to win 60 seconds grabbing anything off the shelves at Budget Golf, 18 holes at Mistwood Golf Club, Chicago deep dish pizza, chocolate cake shakes, met some of the nicest people you could ever meet @JB , @GolferGal, @Ryan_BudgetGolf , Dave, Todd, Bromer, and all the awesome people at BG!
Then, in June, I was able to be apart of the Ben Hogan Experience in Nashville, TN! 3 days at Gaylord Springs Golf Links, great food, amazing equipment, and a legendary competition with Team @JB - @LLIB , @jbuck31 , @OhioGolfer , captained by @e1iterate vs Team @BHGtylerb - @Qwkz51 , @Jrt13 , myself, captained by @JDax . Between Bill hitting miraculous shots, Tyler and Carl bombing the ball, Mike and Dax about to come to fisticuffs, and JB saying one of the best insults ever on a golf course to OG... oh, and a overtime sudden death playoff with a golf cart wreck.... it was an awesome weekend!

Playing Coure de Alene, not how I played mind you, but just being there and seeing that amazing place with friends.

Well so far, it was my even par round at Reynolds earlier this summer. I had 6 birdies on the day and just played like it was the easiest game. But I know by the end of the year, my answer will be MUCH different. ;)

As the Summer season ends here in AZ, my highlight is simply rekindling the passion for golf. I've been able to break 100 multiple times, finally got my first birdie, discovered THP, and of course won an amazing driver. But getting back into the game is the true highlight for me.

Now the "real" golf season in AZ is beginning. (waiting for the grass to grow) I can't wait to see what it has in store. I'm sure I'll get to play with fellow THPers this season and maybe get to take part in a THP Event!

Four rounds in the 70's (so far) is about as good as it gets.

Has to be the Srixon Event. Great venue, great people & equipment. It taught me a valuable lesson on the difficulties of real tournament style golf too. My mental game was well off but I picked up a few things that have helped me out and it even gave me the confidence to join a league (Something I would not normally do Because of my introverted personality).

Highlight for me of the last decade of golfing was The Budget Championship in Idaho. The course was great, but meeting and playing with so many THP’ers was awesome.

As the Summer season ends here in AZ, my highlight is simply rekindling the passion for golf. I've been able to break 100 multiple times, finally got my first birdie, discovered THP, and of course won an amazing driver. But getting back into the game is the true highlight for me.

Now the "real" golf season in AZ is beginning. (waiting for the grass to grow) I can't wait to see what it has in store. I'm sure I'll get to play with fellow THPers this season and maybe get to take part in a THP Event!

I'm happy for your highlights but hate you a little that your "real" season is about to start :ROFLMAO:.

I'm happy for your highlights but hate you a little that your "real" season is about to start :ROFLMAO:.

Shall I send you a bill for how much the price of golf will go UP in the "real" season.

I've honed my game playing at 102-105F. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get to play golf at 80 degrees. I'm not sure there are not enough layers for 70 degree golf! ;)

Shall I send you a bill for how much the price of golf will go UP in the "real" season.

I've honed my game playing at 102-105F. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get to play golf at 80 degrees. I'm not sure there are not enough layers for 70 degree golf! ;)
I would gladly pay the price to play year round.(y)

That's a fair point, I'll allow it :D.

No words needed

1570581213481.jpeg

Man you guys are so kind.
When we set out to create better events, special experiences, it meant a lot of changes. Seeing so many call them the highlight of their year is pretty freaking cool

Managed to come back to win my local muni Club Championship after not competing in it for two years.
Shot a silly 6 under 29 on the front 9 of my home course. Tied my lowest 18 hole score (4 under, 68) twice this season, in back to back rounds a week apart.

Lots of golf this year with THPers but these highlights immediately come to mind.
1.) THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone
2.) Tahoe Open, Part Deux
3.) Ultimate Club Challenge with Titleist T series irons
4.) 2 days x 54 holes each day at Sand Valley
5.) Winning match against a +1 player in the club tournament
6.) 100+ rounds in 2019!
7.) Index PR of 7.6

Last edited:
Easily The Ben Hogan Experience! Getting to meet and play with @JB, Tyler from Ben Hogan, my captain @e1iterate and my teammates @OhioGolfer and @LLIB as well as my opponents, Captain @JDax , @Qwkz51 ,@Jrt13 & @J.B. Cobb III. Could not have asked for a better group and a better weekend. Hell, I got to witness the legendary "Shaft Gate" first hand ! Many memories I will not soon forget.

The same as every year for me: our annual guy's weekend.

We set a new record for us by getting in 54 holes in one day.

Back