What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be drunk. No one in their right mind would eat this and talk about it later!!!!

Sounds about right. She told me last time she went home she was going to bring some back. Luckily for me she forgot. But I am angry about not gettin the box of grippos chips...

Honey mustard chicken with Mac n cheese

I want no part of that chili.

For me, chicken and veggies. Not interesting at all.

Salad. My in laws ordered pizza, which I've eaten 3x per week the past 2 weeks. I'm done. Just ate a big ol' salad and was 100% ok with it.

Cheeseburger...no egg. BOOOOOOOO

Taco Tuesday...on Monday.

BBQ chicken and broccoli

dinner tonight was fast food. KFC in particular. Not what i really wanted but i have to work late...again...

Pork Chops

Ruban sandwitch and a chicken noodle soup.

Shrimp & grits

Hot dogs on the grill; and leftover pasta and potato salad (2 salads, not a combination of the 2).

What's for Dinner?

Wife made me an English muffin with 2 eggs, butter, and cheddar cheese (sandwich).

Awfully good!

Pork chops and baked potatoe

What's for Dinner?

Staycation dinner with the wife at my favorite Portland restaurant, Pok Pok.

The best chicken wings in the known universe:
eze8uhe9.jpg

A pork skewer with peanut sauce and spicey pickled cucumber relish
jy8agy3u.jpg

Noodles with prawns and pork belly
apa8y8y6.jpg

Had a Mushroom and Swiss burger at Tiffany Greens Golf Course tonight. Excellent burger. They give you a LOT of fries!

Big ol' Taco salad!

4esu2ehy.jpg

Chinese takeout sweet n sour chicken and fried rice.

Grilled chicken kabobs and corn on the cob

Went out to the pre-grand opening of an Italian restaurant in town. I had veal marsala, Barbera on the side. Scrumptious. Wife had grilled salmon amaretto, prosecco on the side. The salmon and amaretto were a wonderful combination. If you like grilled salmon, try it with a spritz of amaretto over it. For dessert, coffee, and we split an unfloured chocolate torte with a mountain of white chocolate mousse and whipped cream on top. Good thing I walk when i play....

Chicken stir fry

Chicken fajitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back