What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subway Club with creamy Sriracha sauce and jalapenos.

Yussssssssss.

I sampled three batches of sloppy joe's for the men's night meal for tomorrow.

Which means I had three sloppy joe's.

BBQ Pork Quesadillas...not 4Rivers good, but pretty darn close.

Salmon rice and Broccoli

y8eteza6.jpg

Sirloins over a oak pellet fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grilling some drumsticks and a couple chicken breasts. Will follow up with some fresh steamed broccoli.

I will eat this, inevitably the pregnant wife will crave and eat hot dogs. Love that woman.

Paleo friendly stir fry and cauliflower fried "Rice". Who knew cauliflower could replace rice so deliciously!

You can do SO much with it.

I love the pizza crust, but I cook mine a little longer/more deliberately than the recipes say.

Its TACO Wednesday.... Not the same ring as Taco TUESDAY.....

But I like Tacos...

You can do SO much with it.

I love the pizza crust, but I cook mine a little longer/more deliberately than the recipes say.

I haven't tried it yet, but it's on the agenda to try. Cookie's wife also sent me a recipe for cauliflower tortillas that I want to try as well. I swear you would never know this wasn't rice, it tasted JUST like fried rice, it was awesome. I said mmmmm after every bite.

I haven't tried it yet, but it's on the agenda to try. Cookie's wife also sent me a recipe for cauliflower tortillas that I want to try as well. I swear you would never know this wasn't rice, it tasted JUST like fried rice, it was awesome. I said mmmmm after every bite.

I love it as a rice replacement, even off low carb like we are now I still make it when we do stir fry and such.

Nachos! Chicken crumbles stuff.

9uzyjy2y.jpg

I love it as a rice replacement, even off low carb like we are now I still make it when we do stir fry and such.

I had no idea, but I am so glad I know now. I can't wait to eat my leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Tomorrow night I am making Paleo pad Thai, which means veggie spirals for pasta and almond butter for the peanut sauce. I am a little nervous, but also excited, because if it tastes good, then it will be in my rotation for sure.

Homemade pulled pork sandwiches Carolina style with hot horseradish slaw. Jalapeno cheddar mac and cheese on the side.

No pics as I ate to fast.

Homemade pulled pork sandwiches Carolina style with hot horseradish slaw. Jalapeno cheddar mac and cheese on the side.

No pics as I ate to fast.

Man I was hoping for pictures. Sounds amazing

Carroll Family Dinner night at my grandmother's. She made...chicken cordon bleu. Not my favorite. Next week things are looking up with spaghetti (her maiden name is Viglucci).

Korean BBQ flank steak, Swiss chard, and rice.

ground turkey lettuce wraps.

ground turkey lettuce wraps.

Dang. Do you have the recipe? I have some ground turkey thawing out right now and I wasn't sure what to make... I think I know now.

The bludgeon of beef at Manny's in Minneapolis. Its a 50oz ribeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back