What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going light tonight and doing a small salad and then a chicken breast. I think a couple of more days and I am going to be sub 190 and am afraid to indulge right now and jinx myself.
Don't look at my post right before yours.. Haha On the bright side I can only eat a little and started with salad so I only had 1 piece of chicken and a tiny piece of eggplant.

Grilling some steaks tonight. Add salad, asparagus (no potatoes in honor of Jman's diet), and homemade low calorie peach cobbler. I think I'd rather be at Ricky's Mom's house.

Don't look at my post right before yours.. Haha On the bright side I can only eat a little and started with salad so I only had 1 piece of chicken and a tiny piece of eggplant.

Hahha. I saw that. Yeah very different from what I will be doing. Looked great though.

Going with tilapia tonight, asparagus and salad.

Did a little Cubano tonight...that's the one good thing about NYC... #FoodOptions
3440474cb06f40240958ab25c423bd54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grilled chicken breast, cubed, then w/ Franks Red Hot coating it. Also a baked potato w/ greek yogurt.

Zucchini noodle lasagna tonight. Sounds weird, but, was quite tasty and only 599 calories per person.

Grilled chicken breasts that had been marinating in a little oil, OJ, soy sauce, and garlic powder with some french fries and broccoli

Mom's spaghetti. The meal, not the Eminem song.

See:

b423d075d09a5c27d7af9f0dd2cdb638.jpg

Went to Lone Star and had a rib eye.

Salad w/ grilled chicken on the course after league tonight.

Turkey Hill Cookies n Cream ice cream for dessert

The best things in life are imported from Lancaster County!

Pork chops.

Tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce at a little spot in San Antonio.

Chicken sheish and red cabbage

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leftover steak.

Roasted Brussels sprouts and potatoes medley with bacon of course. It's really a side but living alone I am not feeling up to making a main course.

Unless the main course is the extra bacon!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Club wrap with kettle chips. German chocolate cheesecake for desert

Hatch Green Chile Stew.

So. Good.

Chipotle burrito.

Leftover spaghetti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back