What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef stroganoff and seafood rice with salad and bread after league play tonight

Fresh peppers off the vine from a friend which my lovely wife is making me her famous stuffed peppers with oh man the house smells so good right now

So Mward and GG went to our local butcher for a very cool dinners for a month thing where they prepare the food and everything. Tonight we made these delicious blue cheese burgers with chive and they are INCREDIBLE! Most of the meals from that class have been good, but these are absolutely fantastic.

Deep dish pizza

So Mward and GG went to our local butcher for a very cool dinners for a month thing where they prepare the food and everything. Tonight we made these delicious blue cheese burgers with chive and they are INCREDIBLE! Most of the meals from that class have been good, but these are absolutely fantastic.

It was a super fun class. You get unlimited beer and wine while there and they bring out all the meat and ingredients and tel you how much of everything to put together. Then everything goes into a freezer bag with labels. Then you bring it home, throw it in the freezer and cook when you want them. Most are crockpot meals too which makes it super quick and easy.

Grilled out New York strips and baked Au Gratin potatoes. So delicious!!!!

New York strip.

b3e0e2fde1c9241c8fa6be6ba96cb586.jpg

Chipotle

Buffalo Mac n' cheese. On my own for dinner so I'm doing it right!

Family birthday dinner tonight (mine and my nephew's yesterday; my sister's tomorrow) and I went with coconut shrimp as an app, and broiled scallops for dinner.

……Snickers pie for dessert.

c3d8be4cb4ac3e81d20b9c23210cde05.jpg

Landon enjoyed it:

bbbaebe61b3efd02ec56d0012f8ae596.jpg

Cheeseburgers and potato salad.

T- bone, medium rare with asparagus and baked potato. Needed two plates! Ate all of it.

036ad08f7cdfaeffe6d2279a9042d6bc.jpg

T- bone, medium rare with asparagus and baked potato. Needed two plates! Ate all of it.

036ad08f7cdfaeffe6d2279a9042d6bc.jpg

good lawd that looks amazing!

I made our first meal with Hello Fresh, Za'atar Pita Burgers with zucchini fries. Not bad, not great. Love the concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bbq chicken,red potatoes and macaroni salad

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

B spot burger with egg
4f4a78a7bf24c95569d4e94ac1e1e22d.jpg

I had hot dogs on the grill. #guiltypleasure

I'm making fish tacos! as soon as I get out of the office and past the horrible traffic.

Tater tot casserole

A little apple wood cooked salmon and roasted broccoli, cauliflower, and potatoes. Something different and pretty tasty.

61e231742081dc398e75654543ebb73a.jpg

I had sushi, and it was delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back