What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the way the better thread went this morning, I went and did the cheese fairies job for her and got some cheese dip to make nachos!

I ate a jumbo sized box of hot tamales today and now nothing tastes right. Think I ruined my taste bubs.

After the way the better thread went this morning, I went and did the cheese fairies job for her and got some cheese dip to make nachos!

I thought about Mac and Cheese, but went for Jambalaya instead

Pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nachos were excellent. Cheese dip fairy outdid herself.

Freaking love jalapenos.

Grilled Chicken and Stir Fry veggies.

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili. It came out a little soupy but still tasty.

Perogi's with bacon.

Literally just threw together some things I had in the cupboards. Jalapeno Chicken sausage from Trader Joe's, black beans, eggs, sauteed onion and peppers, and some sour cream and salsa on top.

vflwWhel.jpg

Literally just threw together some things I had in the cupboards. Jalapeno Chicken sausage from Trader Joe's, black beans, eggs, sauteed onion and peppers, and some sour cream and salsa on top.

vflwWhel.jpg

Holy crap, that looks DELICIOUS!! Omelette on steroids there

Holy crap, that looks DELICIOUS!! Omelette on steroids there
It came out REALLY well. I was super surprised. I quite literally just mixed things together. I made a big batch of it with everything but the eggs, salsa, and sour cream so I can just scoop some out into a saute pan and cook it with various things.

My turn to cook, I ordered pizza.

Tator tot casserole

Love it.

Nachos again for us. :alien:

One of the few things I can actually cook well and I owned restaurants for many years, haha

General Tso's chicken from Sam's with fried rice that Jacqui is making.

I made Biscuits and Gravy and scrambled eggs for the kids tonight.....Did a pretty good job too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back