What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

what didnt i eat... holy mackeral

I take it you aren't having spaghetti tonight Spank.

615b44ed-226f-bd2f.jpg

breakfast for supper

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Home made pizza.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

615b44ed-3fd5-53c0.jpg

chocolate souffles

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Pizza. :(

Chicken. Hot wings, livers, gizzards. Fries and cole slaw on the side. Delicious.

Longhorn steakhouse

Not my style. They put too much salt and charge WAY too much for a 6 ounce sirloin.
It isn't that bad. You can get a decent sirloin for around 9 bucks. Their Filet is pretty good too.

Just got the worst burrito ever from a place in Houston called Burrito World. Ugh....

Kongfrontation

Just got the worst burrito ever from a place in Houston called Burrito World. Ugh....

Dude that sucks. Nothing worst than a crappy burrito. SirSlice is texting me and guess where he got dinner... 4R. That prick. :D

They must have really screwed up down here then. It cost me 24 bucks last time I ate there, with drinks and gratuity.
It isn't that bad. You can get a decent sirloin for around 9 bucks. Their Filet is pretty good too.

They must have really screwed up down here then. It cost me 24 bucks last time I ate there, with drinks and gratuity.

Shoot, up here that's a pretty cheap meal if it includes a steak!

Kongfrontation

You'd think a place with Burrito in the name would make decent burritos. Some of the worst tacos I ever had were from Taco Bueno!

Kongfrontation

I'm pretty sure I ate that in Dallas and it was garbage. Had terrible bowel movements after it

Down here it aint, I expect to pay 15 bucks for a steak (small sirloin) tops.
Shoot, up here that's a pretty cheap meal if it includes a steak!

Went to visit friends last night. Had an awesome steak with grilled shrimp, spinach salad, and pasta salad. Washed it all down with a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. What a meal.

Pork chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back