Did some sushi today.

Leftover breakfast burrito today.

Love a good breakfast burrito
Little local shop does them drive thru only, they're impeccable. The Tortas at lucnh are to die for too.

Was getting some work done on the car during lunch, so I moseyed into a little taqueria down the road for a few tacos while I waited. Now I'm full and very happy. Sorry there were no pics.

I wish the schlotskys down the road was faster, that sounds like a winner today. :unsure:

WFH - Homemade hard tacos FTW

Today it is shrimp salad from Costco and this is good for 3-4 servings for me which is nice.

63075AD5-1C0C-4B50-9101-1E02F8030C26.jpeg

Spicy chicken and broccoli in garlic sauce

image.jpg

Quiche

Back to the staple of my weight loss grind

Peppers, onions, turkey sausage, Spanish rice, low cal cheese, fat free sour cream, hot sauce, and sugar free bbq sauce. On the side is a light and fit Greek yogurt, and a banana.

I want something good and fatty and filling.. I will probably eat a protein bar and then close my office door and cry..

Just made myself a sandwich: Smoked turkey, honey maple ham, lettuce, Russian dressing on tuscan bread. Daughter's homemade tiramisu for dessert. Time for a nap.

New ... England ... Clam ... Chowder 😄

Turkey Sandwich
Built Bar
Apple
String Cheese

I had a #17 unwich from Jimmy Johns.

Had Singapore Style Curry Chow Mei Fun (Singapore Noodles) from local Chinese place down the street from my office. They are fantastic.

Back